No announcement yet.

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed that Celica and Lambda won't be added to the standard ChronoPhantasma as extra characters. It's the same patter as previous releases, at least it will add the extra scenarios on the portable version. Surprised it'll come to the Xbone, truly hoping that it will support cross-online play between consoles (at least PS3 and 4).

Comment

Oh ffs. lol

Comment

Starting to think subscriptions and episodic content for fighting games might not be that bad an idea!

Comment

extend will be released end of this month in america http://ie.ign.com/articles/2015/06/0...a-release-date
          Last edited by eastyy; 05-06-2015, 10:48.

Comment

Is it getting a physical release on all formats? (I'm primarily concerned about the VITA version).

Also, any pointers for cheap import stores online beyond Play-Asia?

Comment

The US version is getting a physical release on all formats. VG+, Tronix...the usual suspects I'd say.

Comment

and i imagine as before will get a digital only release in europe a few months later

Comment

And that's why we import. Thanks for the update though.

Comment

Amazon have the Vita version up for pre-order so it looks like we might be getting a physical release: LINK

Comment

Working...
                    X