No announcement yet.

Remember Me (360/PS3/PC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also giving this a go when it comes out.
    Clearly a mixed bag from the people playing/reviewing, looks right up my street though. Liking the ghost trick style memory play, although it will be linear I reckon it will be fun to play around with and combat doesn't look too bad.
    Worth a punt for a new IP.

Comment

Some nice ideas as I posted above in here but I feel it will be ?20 very quickly which is always a shame when new IP come out.

Comment

Yeah, I'm also going to get this at full price - at least it's something new.... Plus I'm liking what I'm hearing about emphasis on skill. That's pretty unique considering games these days just want to hold your hand from start to finish...

Comment

I'm giving this a go as well, sounds alright but I'm not expecting anything amazing. Plenty flaws have been raised and gameplay vids make it look clunky but there's a charm to it that hopefully the full game can sustain.

Comment

I'll pick this up on Friday keep me going till next week and the last of us

Comment

Done the first chapter now and I'ma little surprised by how straight forward it is. Closest gameplay equivalent that comes to mind for me is Enslaved, all simple combo punching and Uncharted-lite ledge hanging so far.

Comment

Enslaved was ****e!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                  Enslaved was ****e!
                  Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    Enslaved was ****e!
                    uh huh

Comment

Except that it was. Crap combat and linear one path 'platforming'.

Comment

I was agreeing!

Comment

Haha sorry I should have been clearer to Teddy in my reply.

Comment

Enslaved was great. So poo off, knacker ;-)

Comment

Should put this in a First Play but not got time to write it up. I'm enjoying it, up to Episode 3 out of what looks to be 7 meaning it's a short game, maybe 5-6 hours?

Looks good but not much depth. Platforming is still ledge climbing and the combo system is tied to either focus recharge, health or strength. Either way it's 3 or 5 button presses mixing between two buttons depending on how you assign.

The much mooted memory remixing? Done one of them, intriguing at first but quickly reveals itself to be very linear with roughly only one way of unfolding, it's not a puzzle.

I don't mind the game but it's well worth reigning in any high expectations, I expect some peeps will be left cold with it.

Comment

Been pretty unsure, I do wanna support a new IP but this ^ doesn't sound too promising...

and enslaved was awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X