Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to buy loads of soundtracks, stop buying them cause wasn't cheap lol

Comment

I've bloody lost my bloody Akira Yamaoka album, iFuturelist. Cost me a bit as well, arghhhhhhh.

Here's my small collection...

Comment

I have lots of the Gyakuten Saiban series soundtracks, which seemed like a good idea at the time, but now they collect dust.

Comment

Are soundtracks more expensive than normal cd albums in Japan? I'd buy a lot more if they weren't ?25+ to import. I wanted that recent Bare Knuckle collection but it was over ?50.

What's the digital download scene like for vgm? Lovely as a lot of the cd packaging is, I rarely listen to the discs.

Comment

I actually quite like sampling video game sound tracks
            I have sampled from jet set radio and also final fantasy 9's the place i'll return to someday.

The later is below

Last edited by dj_lloyde; 29-09-2012, 18:12.

Comment

Some really good collections here and quite a few I haven't got myself, like the Street Fighter Tribute album and Mario Galaxy 2 OST (I have the 2 CD Galaxy 1 and it's beautiful). And others I have but had long forgotten about, like the Mario and Zelda Big Band album.

Family Fry, where is that first SH1 CD from? Is that a cardboard cover? I have the SH1 OST but it's a different cover and in a jewel case.

Most of mine are in boxes but I must dig them out and photograph them some day.

Comment

I got that SH from Konami Europe Store, was just regular edition. Think all the EU ones were like that.

Comment

Ah okay. It's a nice cover - creepier than the one I have.

Comment

Working...
                  X