Bayonetta 2 - exclusive to Wii-U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answered my own question, it is exclusive. SEGA are consulting on it

Yesterday's surprise announcement that Bayonetta 2 is coming exclusively to the Nintendo Wii U left many wondering what happened with Sega's involvement with the franchise.

Sounds like it was dropped from SEGA as they didn't want to spend the pennies after the restructure

Comment

All we need now is an Eternal Darkness 2 and I'm sold!

Comment

The reactions from so called "hardcore gamers" over this has been quite embarrassing but on the flip side it has helped gems like this to be made possible.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

As a long time Nintendo fan I can't help but laugh at the whole thing.
        Last edited by Nisa; 15-09-2012, 12:16.

Comment

Can't really see what the fuss is about, I thought the first one was the biggest mashfest load of cobblers since the dynasty warriors games.....

Comment

That term, 'Hardcore' is every bit as useless as 'Hater', 'Fanboy' and my personal least favourite, 'Hipster'. Ludicrous internet jargon used by people of feeble intellect. I used to think I was a serious gamer because I'd routinely spend silly money on Japanese imports and zany peripherals for my Dreamcast, now I've learned that to be truly 'Hardcore', all you have to do is play FPS's and hate Nintendo. For that reason I hope Bayonetta 2 never goes cross-platform, just to piss off the morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisa View Post
              The reactions from so called "hardcore gamers" over this has been quite embarrassing but on the flip side it has helped gems like this to made possible.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Oh god...

Comment

Nintendo fund and get shenmue 3 pretty please

Comment

The reactions from so called "hardcore gamers" over this has been quite embarrassing but on the flip side it has helped gems like this to be made possible.

LOL some people have the mental capacity of a jizz stain.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                    Nintendo fund and get shenmue 3 pretty please
                    That would truly be the ultimate show of faith for core gamers, though I doubt it would make them much money.

Comment

Bayonetta 2 will be more of the same and in that respect a lesser game.

Hopefully not as bad as Devil May Cry 2.

Comment

By the sounds of it the game was already in development but Sega pulled out due to their massive money woes and suggested that Platinum go to Nintendo. Solid move as far as I'm concerned - I'm just happy Bayonetta 2 exists.

That being said, I was always going to buy a Wii U anyway, so I guess I can understand why people are disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
                          Wii-U exclusive.

Comment

Part two:

Comment

The internet does not let me down
                              People think its bad now just wait til MS get the wallet out again next year.

Comment

Gamers are disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                                X