No announcement yet.

Goemon/Mystical Ninja 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does the n64 first game take to complete if you'd play it just normally rather than going for secrets/rushing it?

Comment

Oh the music in the travel agents on the SNES original... One of my all time favourite video game tunes

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon
        I have finished the PS 2 version if anyone needs help...has some quality bits...
        Well then, you can add to my FAQ

I finsihed it, and its being hosted online, (no prizes for guessing where), but right now its patchy, due to my laziness and lack of Japanese fluency.

So let me pose these questions:

1) what in gods name are those orange taby cats that eat you for? do they serve any purpose?

2) how do you enter the secret village, or is it 2 secret villages I cant gain entrance to?

3) near the end, at the last boss, there are treasure chests guarded by green force fields, how do you disable them?

4) Ive completed the game, and got my clothing back from dad, but are there any more quests? any extra things to do now?

I was a bit dissapointed at there being no cartoon ending, the intro was excellent. One of the best Ive seen actually. very good intro.

So, can anyone asnwer the above questions? or tell me any secrets or interesting facts?

its worth your name in my slightly substandard faq/guide, oh and a big thank you.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Sack
          How long does the n64 first game take to complete if you'd play it just normally rather than going for secrets/rushing it?
          It was smaller than I thought. I think it took me about 12-14 hours (this was back in 1998 so I can't quite remember).
          One all day session anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Sack
            It was smaller than I thought. I think it took me about 12-14 hours (this was back in 1998 so I can't quite remember).
            One all day session anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X