Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished Luigi's Mansion 2 today. A great little game that is. I'm around halfway through New Style Boutique I think. I'll get that finished, then I can finally make a start on Fire Emblem.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I picked up Driver: San Francisco for ?7 whilst on holiday last week and had a bash yesterday.

So far, I love it!

It feels like a Driving GTA, where you never get out of the car. The "shift" mechanic sounded really gimmicky, but it's a swifter way to switch between vehicles without having to steal it.

I'd much rather play something like this than most racers. I spent a lot of time just jumping up and down the hills of SF, or powersliding down Lombard Street. There are lots of unlockables too, so if you find ten movie icons, you get bonus missions. The first one I got was called "Gone!" in which you have to drive a Ford Mustang Mach I across the Golden Gate Bridge, just like the original Gone In 60 Seconds film. It's got a grainy film look and all the cars are from the 70s. Sweet.

I'm just pootling about doing dares and jumps rather than the story at the moment, but I really should have bought this a long time ago! Love the funk soundtrack too!

Comment

Xillia

Comment

Just Animal Crossing. All the Animal Crossing. Pretty sure this is going to end up with me in some squat crashed out on the floor with other AC addicts with no idea where I am or even who I am. Nobody will even notice when I eventually OD and fade away in a patch of flowers somewhere surrounded by fish and bugs.

Comment

Under Defeat.

This game is hard. Been practising level 1-2 and after a couple of hours I finally have a strategy that kinda works. Thing is the more I understand the game mechanics the more I try to use the right bonus weapon at the right time the more I die. Not sure I'm designed to play shooters to be honest but it looks so pretty!

Minecraft with my daughter. Put about a dozen hours in since the weekend just arsing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Just Animal Crossing. All the Animal Crossing. Pretty sure this is going to end up with me in some squat crashed out on the floor with other AC addicts with no idea where I am or even who I am. Nobody will even notice when I eventually OD and fade away in a patch of flowers somewhere surrounded by fish and bugs.
              As long as your body fertilises the ground so more grass grows, all will be good.

Oh and you'll be missed of course.

Comment

If he can donate his pink flowers to me in AC that would be great Just Animal Crossing and Lego City Undercover for me, the latter is damn good but them loading times...

Comment

MH3U here mainly on Wii U. I've been playing Ridge Racer and Mario Tennis Open tonight on 3DS though. Both great titles, that I'll play until completed.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Pikmin 3 innit. Played backgammon too but that was in real life. I used my real hands to move real pieces on a real board and there was this real human sat opposite me, all wrinkled and old, and he beat me. 10-6. Pah.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                      Pikmin 3 innit. Played backgammon too but that was in real life. I used my real hands to move real pieces on a real board and there was this real human sat opposite me, all wrinkled and old, and he beat me. 10-6. Pah.
                      You'd probably cane him at Pikmin, so it's all swings and roundabouts, Chaz.

Comment

Since beating Last of Us, I'm focusing on Luigi's Mansion 2. Super relaxing game with amazing graphics. I need to finish it so I can get Attack of the Friday Monsters. Then Pok?mon in October WARGH.

Comment

There was rumour of the PS4 releasing October 21st

Comment

Crysis 2.

I'm enjoying it. Reminds me very much of the Halo series. Very easy on the normal difficulty though and it also reminded me of a gaming irk:

"Come on! Get to the extraction point ASAP! They won't hang around all day!"

Actually they will hang around all day. This game constantly tells you to do things quickly when really you have all the time in the world.

Comment

Haha so true. Imagine how exciting it could be if they didn't though. A fun game all the same.

Comment

I finished it in one sitting. It starts off alright, then gets more tedious as it goes on.

I've been playing MH3U as usual. I've mixed that with Ridge Racer 3D and Mario Tennis Open.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X