Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on Yakuza Dead Souls and hate to say it... it's not clicking with me. Somethings happened with the Yakuza series and I just can't muster the will to play them. Too much waffling and faffing about. Hopefully Yakuza 5 is better.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      The genre still exists?
      Ish. Mostly just Project Zero remakes. I actually can't think of any other survival horror games this generation outside of the Project Zero games and the Siren remake.

Comment

Funky Barn! Ooh yeah

Comment

Just got my elite license in Burnout Paradise. Has been a long time coming as I apparently started the game 4 years ago but it is probably one of the best games I've played this gen.

Comment

I've been struggling a bit more with Demon's Souls, dabbled in some SSFIV (thanks for the games, Moonwhistle!) and after completing the excellent Photo Boy on PC Engine, I've just started playing the PS2 sequel which is excellent. Perhaps not as tight as the original, but there's lots more going on, so it's a more snap-happy experience.

Comment

Bit o' Gatling Gears, Bit o' Harry Potter, Bit o' Halo 4 Spartan Ops, loads of Minecraft 360.

Comment

Finished Mass Effect, started ME2, Ni no Kuni, also Border Down.

Comment

This week, Pokemon Black, Another Century's Episode 3 and Super Mario 3D Land.

Comment

Finally installed Skyrim. Didn't have a graphics card at the time so I bought the PS3 version at release, but fell out with it after a couple of months because of the lag as your save gets bigger. Thoroughly enjoying adventuring again with my best mate, the storm atronach

Also beat Super Mario Land for the first time after picking my Gameboy Pocket up for the first time in about ten years.

Comment

Raiden Fighters and Espgaluda II on the 360. So much replay value with both of these games. And the three Raiden games are surely the finest arcade ports on the 360 with all the various options for audio, video and gameplay.

I'm having to revisit all of my Japanese 360 games as I bought another Japanese 360 a wee while back. Swapped the HDD for the drive from my old Asian 360 and it won't let me play my installed games anymore. So I've had to wipe them all and in some cases the save game as well.
                      Needless to say in future all saves will be to a USB stick.

Comment

I'm still playing Fallout New Vegas, which I started over 4 months ago!

I really like the achievements in this because it encourages you to play the game in some different ways.

I have the NCR storyline to complete and then I'm going to play it on hardcore mode (aka Sketcz mode, because every inventory item has a realistic weight, there's active reloading, you need to sleep, eat and drink and tramps can be blown up, even when looking away).

Then I'm going to start the DLC. I can definitely say I've got my tenner's worth out of this game!

Comment

More Bayonetta for me. Nothing else.

Anarchy Reigns is lost in the post. :/

Comment

Been playing Final Fantasy XIII but needed a break from it so have started Gears of War, am out in Vietnam for work for a year so brought a 360 with me and about 40 games to catch up on =)

Comment

Tried out Darksiders 2 but the open world and crafting items has killed the experience quickly. With Gears Judgement out next month my reasons to own a 360 are nearly over so in preparation of its release and before the system loses anymore trade value I'm going to start clearing my 360 backlog. I think Alan Wake American Nightmare is first.

Comment

Quickly made my way through Gears, went through it back in the day so just had a quick run through casual difficulty to get up on the story again, got Gears 2 and 3 waiting in the disc wallet. Decided I still wasn't up for FF13 again quite yet so put in Bayonetta, enjoying it but must say I suck at it so far!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X