Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      I got mine last week.
      I got mine a while ago too haha!

Comment

Right, telling my dad on you lot. #JoinTheElite

Comment

Trip out at dinner. Ouch.

Also should have the hardback guide waiting when I get home for Type-0.

Comment

Nice CE.

Comment

Bloodborne and some stuff from the first part of the year.

Comment

Oof. The Bloodborne CEs seem really stingy for what they cost. I had one preordered until I saw the artbook, then realised that I literally get more for the same money by putting the extra ?20 toward the guide instead and sticking with the standard version of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                  Bloodborne and some stuff from the first part of the year.

Awesome dude! How'd you get Bloodborne in the end??

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  Oof. The Bloodborne CEs seem really stingy for what they cost. I had one preordered until I saw the artbook, then realised that I literally get more for the same money by putting the extra ?20 toward the guide instead and sticking with the standard version of the game.
                  Yeah man completely agree, I just like tat though lol! Really looking forward to Bloodborne!

Comment

I got it from an ebay seller who was shipping them Monday by courier. I completely agree that the collectors edition is massively over priced. ?70 for a steelbook, small, thin artbook and a digital soundtrack. Stomached the cost so I could have it a few days early and it was totally worth it. Had a great night last night playing it with Japanese whisky.

I have the guide preordered as well. An expensive game...

Comment

Finally got mine... Took a while because the Square Enix store didn't supply a tracking number at first complicating delivery.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                          Finally got mine... Took a while because the Square Enix store didn't supply a tracking number at first complicating delivery.
                          The Game collectors edition has a white card outer sleeve with different art rather than a clear plastic one, can't decide which one I prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by blazing-star View Post
                            The Game collectors edition has a white card outer sleeve with different art rather than a clear plastic one, can't decide which one I prefer.
                            I prefer this one as it shows the actual cover art by Yo****aka Amano which I like quite a bit. Supposedly it's exclusive to the Square Enix Online store but they are sold out. Is the other CE only available at Game over in the UK (prompting to call it the 'Game' CE)?
                            Last edited by danholo; 28-03-2015, 22:43.

Comment

The CE was at all retailers. GAME and Amazon had different limited editions, a steelbook at GAME and a Fr4me at Amazon.

Comment

Nintendo games for me.

A complete set of Kirby games gets a little nearer.

Comment

Working...
                                X