Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thankfully. Would have lost my mind if I didn't get a proper game box in it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Looks like the ones hidden in the Rakubiki Jiten dictionaries too.

Comment

Yeah i loved the hidden ball game in the dictionary. Was there another hidden? i have in my head that there were 2 hidden game and watch games.

Comment

I'm remembering wrongly. In the second dictionary it was Manhole and Judge.

Comment

Nah you are remembering correctly, ball comes on the first version of rakubiki jiten, the others on the 2nd.

Comment

Couldn't help myself in Japan Centre.

Comment

Oh the Japan centre is deadly once you get in there, it takes incredible willpower to leave without carring out a bag full of food and drink I dread to think how much those cost, not the cheapest place to shop but while in there that rational thinking just gets left at the door for me as i zoom over to the UFO yakisoba instant noodles.

Comment

Oh it wasn't too expensive, at least not for something I wish to have on display. To consume and throw away though? Probably!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Oh the Japan centre is deadly once you get in there, it takes incredible willpower to leave without carring out a bag full of food and drink I dread to think how much those cost, not the cheapest place to shop but while in there that rational thinking just gets left at the door for me as i zoom over to the UFO yakisoba instant noodles.
                    If you had had to eat those to survive every lunch time for a month you wouldn't look at them the same way.

Comment

How cool is that? The fine folks at HuCast sending me an "alpha soundtrack" from ReDux 2

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Couldn't help myself in Japan Centre.
                        Oh man, I hate that stuff. There's a chocolate one too.

Comment

This is the chocolate one I think, according to the labels in Japan Centre.

Black is cheese and green is fruit, apparently.

Comment

I see. I just know I don't think they are very tasty

Comment

Once i'm back at work and have expendible income again i really should revive my import snacks thread, my craving for dagashi is getting pretty bad. Will lay off the umaibo though as i kid of overdosed when i got that box of 300 lol.

Comment

SFC30 bluetooth pad turned up today, man this thing is really well made. Did a comparison to a real SFC pad and it's pretty close the texture and feel of the pad & buttons is near identical, the dpad feels slightly different but not in a negative way. Feels a bit odd holding it without the cable weighing down the top of the pad, the internal battery adds to the weight though so it feels ok in your hands.

Colour me very impressed, hell even the packaging is really high quality. Manual is in full colour too, from having a read it seems there are quite a few modes in the pad it can even connect to a wii according to the instructions. Seems to be fully configurable as well so you can map the buttons to anything you want. May pick up another for 2 player goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X