This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
    Nope ?60 on Amazon at the moment. I got mine form someone for ?36 as it was slightly damaged. Amazon insisted she keep it and sent her another which was also damaged and so they sent her another...

Unfortunately only the 9 guide was redone and the 7 and 8 guides are the same as the Brady ones with apparently even more mistakes.
    OK, so it means the 9 one is an actual guide not just a "PlayOnline" advertisement? Terrible guide... The early days of Internet experimenting.

Comment

Bought a 360 from my friend. Jasper 120GB Elite with 3 pads, a play and charge kit and a copy of Bayonetta. First that I have owned in 3 years.

Comment

Looks like this weekend will be Animal forest house designing.

Comment

I recently got a Sony PSTV new for ?30 so I could take advantage of at least a couple of the Vita "freebies" from PS+.

Wow, what a shocking badly implemented machine, I went to download a couple of the games I have on my download list ...

Comment

Yeah, after seeing how shoddy they are I'm staying well away.

Comment

More new games today, choo chooooo

Comment

I picked up a game called Tetsudou Musume DS: Terminal Memory at a con recently for ?2. The cute girls won me over and I figured I may as well pick it up for a couple of quid. You know of that one Importaku?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  More new games today, choo chooooo
                  Are they like Densha de Go?

Comment

Pretty much, they use 3D fmv for the visuals and controls very similar to the dende games. As you play you unlock tourist information about the route which you can view in 3D as well. They are fun games if you like train stuff, shame Taito stopped making densha games last one was on wii and goes for a lot of money nowdays, the controller even more. Would have loved a WiiU one.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    I picked up a game called Tetsudou Musume DS: Terminal Memory at a con recently for ?2. The cute girls won me over and I figured I may as well pick it up for a couple of quid. You know of that one Importaku?
                    Not heard of that one, what kind of game is it?
                    Last edited by importaku; 08-08-2015, 11:33.

Comment

I think it's more a quiz game with train trivia but I forget. I didn't buy that one for some reason or another. There was a short OVA series as well.

No, it was an adventure game apparently, and a manga series.

Comment

Seeing as i have money again YAY, currently filling the gaps of my DS collection. Even with the volume i have there's still games i have yet to pick up, bless Amazon Japan and their fantastic prices for new sealed import games.

Happy my sweets

Voice emotion scanning equipment heartscan, or as i know it as just plain old kokoro scan hehe.

The blandest cover art ever, machigai museum

Fist of the north star

Tokyo beatdown well the Japanese version of Tokyo beatdown for a wallet busting 500 yen hehe

Spectrobes

Machigai museum 2

Cadecus 2

The conveni

Cheap used copy of Avalon code so i can use the cover insert to replace my new sunfaded copy and make it all complete.

Simple DS series vol 31 TAAAANKS

About another 15 on my wish list to get hold of and i think i might be done this time, although i keep saying this and then end up finding more to add to my collection lol

Comment

No A-Train? The 3ds version is pretty much the same but with a bigger window on the games world.

Comment

I never looked into it much as it looks very complex in Japanese, i struggle pretty hard with sim city style games in Japanese as there is always a lot of kanji. Took me ages to figure out how to get around the conveni, is it worth the effort to get into those A train games? there is also that tower game that looked interesting but the kanji scared me off that one.

Comment

You could also consider using the money for some Japanese language classes to enjoy the games as mere games and not as linguistic hurdles?!

A kanji a day keeps the sadness away.

Double the joy!

Or?

Comment

That would be great if i had time to do such a thing however i work in microbiology & my job doesn't allow me a rigid timetable to be able to take classes, with the hours and days that i work i'd always be missing classes.

Easier & more convinient to just teach myself, plus games are a fun way of learning as it's interactive and not just boring repeating crap from a book when i have picked up phrases or words from games i usually remember the exact scenario that i first learnt the word it helps me remember. Don't think i have ever chosen a game first for how difficult it is in Japanese i just choose the games i like. I don't blindly buy a game that may be too steep a language level for me to manage, what would be the point in doing that. I'm careful with what i buy and do my homework in how complex the language barrier is hence all the Japanese games i own are ones i have been able to enjoy & complete
                                Last edited by importaku; 09-08-2015, 12:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X