This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Only spotted it when playing taiko no tatsujin on the nitro the notes will scroll left on the screen but for the briefest second at random points they will stutter back to the right for few frames then vanish. I'm sure it's just on the wrong setting or something.
    1080p @ 50HZ?

Comment

Don't remember setting it to 50hz i did play around with the higher resolutions though.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
        Decided to pick this up again. Shame it didn't get a US release (pesky big box!)
        Erm, it did get a US release. As I own it, bought new, in person, from a Gamestop in the US!
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ha, on closer check, so it did!
          Will ease my ocd!

Comment

Henry Hatsworth is a lot of fun still need a copy for my collection, one of those western exclusives. Monster tale is another i'm after as well.

Comment

Well, there you go, maybe Punio will sell you his copy while he scopes out a US version
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Uk! Ewwwww no thankyou theres a reason my collection has hardly any of those vile clear ds cases. When i get around to picking up a copy it will be the American version.

Comment

$112 new from resellers on Amazon.ca

Comment

Canadian dollars though, right? So that's around ?1.79.

Comment

Lol a bargain then. Think i'll fill in the JP gaps first before i tackle the US exclusives i'm after.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Canadian dollars though, right? So that's around ?1.79.
                        HA! Don't make me laugh. It's more like 80p.

Comment

More stuff today.

DS games

More DS games

And yet more DS games but these ones are ****e condition that happy my sweets may have been sealed but it was sunfaded to hell. The joys of dishonest marketplace sellers and their piss por ability to describe things accurately, cant be arsed returning them, thankfully they were cheap games. The machigai museum 2 has a creased manual and the fist of the north star has a gouge in the label on the cart, all unacceptable for my collection (sigh)

Denpa ningen RPG free trading cards, they are quite fun as each has a code to input into the game to get a special item

And a couple of girls mags lol, only wanted them for the Shizue promo amiibo card in one and the card binder in the other.

Comment

Opened the chara parfait mag, got my first promo amiibo card.

Also busted open the denpa ningen RPG packs. Got veeeery lucky as i managed to get all 30 of the high rares & regular rares but i barely managed it with 2 boxes. Have a bazillion doubles left over, shall fire up the 3DS and start inputting the codes to get some rare items, seems that the codes are one use only as i have doubles and the cards are identical but the codes are different. Hence me not showing the backs of the cards that show you the items you get from the codes.

Comment

Amiibo cards from Importaku arrived.

Comment

Latest FFXIV OST, covering patches up to (but not including) Heavensward.

As with the past ones, they're Blu-Ray discs that play stills/video alongside if you play them as a standard Blu-Ray, but as well as having the mp3s on the disc, there's also this neat little option to share make your Blu-Ray share the files over network, in case your computer doesn't have a Blu-Ray drive (mine doesn't)!

Comment

Working...
                                X