Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. I certainly understand. Maybe with better time I'd get more into it. Conventional studies are boring. No argument there.

Comment

Yeah I guess the language can be a pain. The Tower I think I have the GBA version somewhere unplayed. I should put it in the Micro and give it a bash. But I'm much more likely to fire up some SRW instead.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Yeah, after seeing how shoddy they are I'm staying well away.
        Still sad that the PSP/PS1 games aren't properly scaled on it.

Comment

Kryss I know you now have a Japanese ladypal which must help you keep your hand in (ooh err).

Prior to that did you find that you were able to maintain your knowledge of Japanese through playing games and watching anime? While living in Canada I mean.

Comment

Finally i can stop everything looking like total crap on my tv, a frameister of my very own for scanline goodness. My nitro capture looks stunning through it even if my panel is on its way out and doesn't look as good as it should, need to learn what settings to tweak as the image is stuttering when scrolling fast but i'm sure there will be a setting in there somewhere.

51" DS Tetris never looked so good hehe

Also my new DoCoMo faceplate turned up as well YAY.
            Last edited by importaku; 10-08-2015, 19:27.

Comment

Glad the goods arrived in time, Jason. I'm wondering what this stuttering is that you mentioned. Never experienced anything like that before.

Comment

Only spotted it when playing taiko no tatsujin on the nitro the notes will scroll left on the screen but for the briefest second at random points they will stutter back to the right for few frames then vanish. I'm sure it's just on the wrong setting or something.

Comment

That sounds more a problem with the Nitro than the FM, never had that kind of problem with it or the XRGB 3.

Comment

Dont think its the nitro as when i had it hooked direct to the tv, there wasnt this weird jump in the notes on taiko. Picture quality was crap but the scrolling was fine. I was playing around with all the settings on my framemeister turning them on and off to see what each did, need to read up more on all the awesome features it has, im convinced i have chosen a wrong option somewhere. Planning on setting it up properly. Theres nothing wrong with the framemeister just my lack of knowlege on using it properly hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Seeing as i have money again YAY, currently filling the gaps of my DS collection. Even with the volume i have there's still games i have yet to pick up, bless Amazon Japan and their fantastic prices for new sealed import games.

Happy my sweets

Voice emotion scanning equipment heartscan, or as i know it as just plain old kokoro scan hehe.

The blandest cover art ever, machigai museum

Fist of the north star

Tokyo beatdown well the Japanese version of Tokyo beatdown for a wallet busting 500 yen hehe

Spectrobes

Machigai museum 2

Cadecus 2

The conveni

Cheap used copy of Avalon code so i can use the cover insert to replace my new sunfaded copy and make it all complete.

Simple DS series vol 31 TAAAANKS

About another 15 on my wish list to get hold of and i think i might be done this time, although i keep saying this and then end up finding more to add to my collection lol
                      Lovely bunch of games there.
                      Whats the Fist of the North Star game like?

Neil

Comment

Fist of the north star is like an interactive comic book where you have to tap and trace the lines and other stuff to fight. Weird but fun

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Fist of the north star is like an interactive comic book where you have to tap and trace the lines and other stuff to fight. Weird but fun
                          That sounds pretty interesting.
                          How much roughly are you Proxy fees (can't remember who you use now) when you import from there?

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

I use Tenso the proxy fees totally depend on weight of the items you are ordering.

The items i recently got in that pic cost 3950 yen to get them shipped from tenso by EMS 3250 yen for the postage and 700 then for the handling fee which is charged based on weight. Worked out about ?20 postage which wasn't bad as that box of amiibo cards weigh quite a bit. More choice & cheaper prices when shopping on Amazon Japan which makes it worth it especially when i can skip customs every time hehe.

Best thing is i can edit my orders on tenso and choose whatever value i like for the customs declaration so i never ever get busted for import tax.

Comment

Me and the Hori pad didn't get on in the end.

Comment

Decided to pick this up again.

Shame it didn't get a US release (pesky big box!)

Comment

Working...
                                X