Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have Yakumo to thank for this, now paid for it at least. Looking forward to it arriving, a lovely intelligent systems nitro capture unit of my very own. Will be able to enjoy DS & GBA gaming in 51" glory. It has one main advantage over the nisetoro capture board and thats that it doesn't need a pc to work. If only i had 2 plasmas i'd make the worlds largest DS screen hehe.

Thanks again Mark for holding it for me

Comment

Hey that picture is from the future July 19.

Comment

But everyone knows, Japan IS from the future LOL

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
          What an amazing invention and a great idea, do you have a link for where you got it please?
          If you search SFC30 on ebay you'll find loads on there now. The exact seller i got mine from was http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8bitdo-SFC...item3aaa966547

There are other sellers offering it cheaper but they are mostly in the far east.

Comment

Direct from Sanwa Denshi, arcade parts for a PS2 stick mod I'm planning.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

I was so crushed when I saw this. Wanted one of those units for a while but the DSLite and its mushy d-pad is probably one of my most hated handheld designs.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Hope there's pics when your done

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                I was so crushed when I saw this. Wanted one of those units for a while but the DSLite and its mushy d-pad is probably one of my most hated handheld designs.
                There's 3 versions of the nitro. One with the fat first design of the DS, one with the DS lite and the final one is the DSi. Love the dpad of the first DS but the screen sucks, don't mind the lites dpad although it is a bit mushy i agree, the lites screens are wonderful though so it's an ok trade off. Lol lets face it i wasn't going to be too picky as getting any nitro is pretty hard. Missed the first one Mark was selling as it sold before i could get the cash for it, he kindly gave me a heads up on the other he came across and held it while he gave me a chance to raise the cash.

Curious to test when it arrives to see if it can use both gba & ds slots together for the DS games that i have that use the gba slot for a peripheral. Guitar hero, face training, mag kid, band bros, juushinden ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Nice.

After using my Fighting Commander 4 somewhat I think I'm just gonna keep it for PC use and grab a new arcade stick next month.

Either a TE2 or a Qanba Q4RAF.

Comment

I modded my DS Lite dpad and its ludicrously simple. You take a sheet of hard plastic as used to display goods you buy in stores that you have to take home and slice up with scissors and cut out a thin flat square chunk. Take the DSL apart, size up the dpad and cut out an overlay that fits the size, drill a small hole in the middle to align with the nub on the bottom of the dpad, put your machine back together and rejoice as you have a great form factor and a dpad nearly as good as the GBM.

Comment

Continuing with the unoriginal motif. First the Witcher 3. Now:

Comment

My Hatoful Boyfriend dakimakura arrived!

Comment

Hmm, I hope you're not going to sleep with that.

Comment

Really annoys me how they announced it'll be out on PS4 today last week and now it's coming tomorrow. I'm not usually one to complain about PSN and its delays but it's getting rather irritating. They've also started updating on Tuesday now but it doesn't really make much of a difference seeing as nothing is out till Wednesday or Friday.

Comment

Yay my Nitro capture arrived today, thanks Mark

Sadly my TV is terrible at displaying composite or S video without it looking like a janky mess with tons of rainbowing and artifacts everywhere. I'm wondering if i could buy a scaler to make it look at least a bit better than the mess it's displaying now? Not sure if there are any scalers that accept S video or plain composite.

In the meantime i'm enjoying 51" DS fun even if it is janky

Comment

This Nitro box is interesting. Are you able to connect a secondary input device for a controller?

Comment

Working...
                                X