This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Batman on PS4 today.

Had lunch in town and realised I probably wouldn't play it so returned it.

Exchanged it for Destiny, Halo MCC and CoD: AW all on Xbox One so I can play online with my best friend.

He and his partner have just had a baby and what with my little one just about to appear there'll be plenty of opportunity for online shooting shenanigans.

Comment

Comment

Spectrobes collectors edition arrived, woudln't usually touch a UK DS release with a 10 foot barge pole however the spectrobes cards that work with the game were originally given away as promos making a full set hard to complete. However the collectors edition comes with a complete set of cards so i bought it for those only as i plan on picking up a super cheap Japanese copy of the game later on. No idea what i'm going to do with the box game and crappy poster lol.

Last edited by importaku; 07-07-2015, 16:15.

Comment

I've got a copy of that Spectrobes in the loft, sealed. I doubt it will become expensive

Comment

Nope...

Comment

Lol definitely not, it did reasonably ok saleswise to get a sequel but it's an average game at best so demand is hardly strong. Unless a miracle happens and half the worlds stick bursts into flames i can't see this one been worth a lot in years to come. I do love the gimmick of the cards though, the cards are really impressive both clear and also lenticular making me want the full set hehe. Really wish they had done it properly and made them in booster packs instead of half arsed giving them away here and there randomly.

I know i'm missing at least one card but have the gift pack ordered that contains that one. There's no complete checklist online for them making it a tricky experience to gather info.

Comment

It's one of those things I take a risk on now and then. The last was that Pokemon typing game for the DS that came with the keyboard. LOL!

Comment

Then Argos starting selling Pokemon Typing for eight quid a year back. I picked it up then. Nice bluetooth keyboard when you're bored of the game.

Comment

This is the only game I buy any limited or collector's editions for.

As well as the game, there's a CD and an art book.

Page from the art book

Comment

This is the Gyakuten Saiban game? Cover art etc. looks great.

Comment

Yep, that's it. Going to have a bash later this evening,

Comment

First Gyakuten Saiban I've not plumped for the import LE, and I'm already regretting it. Feeeeeck.

Comment

Which other LEs do you have?

Comment

I have the first one of those (Mask Vision Murder Case or whatever it was) and it's a really nice LE. I dug it out of my parents house recently. The included 'pointing finger' stylus and manga are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                                Yep, that's it. Going to have a bash later this evening,
                                That art book cover is wonderful, had to point that out separately.

Comment

Working...
                                X