Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want the cd, the first two new ones on amazon jp say it is included.
    Last edited by DeathAdder; 06-05-2015, 06:57.

Comment

Will wait to hear whats on that cd before i decide hehe, it's not too expensive for another copy but it's going to have to be something good to get me to spend a couple of thousand yen on another copy of the game just to get that promo cd.

Hopefully you find the games fun, yeah minna no conveni is a lot more simple than the conveni it's like playing conveni mama i love the game. Wish more games replicated the thrills of shop work. I do have Mister donut to cover at some point in the future

Comment

Busy day for postmen and couriers...

Comment

What's in the set, briareos?

Comment

WiiU deluxe console, game, artbook, map, special eShop card and something else. Looking at the contents on the box, will start a proper unboxing video in the afternoon.

Comment

I hope your unboxing thread is less volatile than the boxing thread!

I bet the artbook is great. The lovely mech design has really intrigued me with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Will wait to hear whats on that cd before i decide hehe, it's not too expensive for another copy but it's going to have to be something good to get me to spend a couple of thousand yen on another copy of the game just to get that promo cd.

Hopefully you find the games fun, yeah minna no conveni is a lot more simple than the conveni it's like playing conveni mama i love the game. Wish more games replicated the thrills of shop work. I do have Mister donut to cover at some point in the future
                The CD is not really recommended. See the thread about the game.

Looking forward to the Mister Donut write-up.

Comment

I saw Nakamura talking about this the other day. I watched a video and the music blew me away. Took me a while to get my emulator at 2 am this morning so I've only dabbled with it but it seems great.

Comment

I have never heard of it but that cover is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      WiiU deluxe console, game, artbook, map, special eShop card and something else. Looking at the contents on the box, will start a proper unboxing video in the afternoon.
                      I've been so tempted by this, I saw it the first day I arrived. BUT I have the game on order already and doing it simply for the Japanese VA is a bad idea for my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        I've been so tempted by this, I saw it the first day I arrived. BUT I have the game on order already and doing it simply for the Japanese VA is a bad idea for my wallet.
                        You'll also forfeit wonderful accents from all around the UK.

Comment

Today's shopping. Middle T-shirt is for my "little" bro, hopefully XL is big enough.

Comment

Now I'm after a US copies of VR Missions and MGS2 Substance and JP copies of MGS and MGS: Integral.

Comment

Nice. Are you also getting the Konami Perfect Guides?

Comment

Not going too far down the rabbit hole, so not for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X