Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's still in shrink wrap, you can see if you look closely at the top edge.

I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't, it's probably never getting opened!

Comment

What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        What is it?
        Only the guide book to one of the best games ever!

Pah, call yourself gamers? ;-)

Comment

I don't call myself a gamer...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            I don't call myself a gamer...
            Lol - it was a joke....

Comment

I know. But I still don't know what this is! It looks kind of like a caveman drawing of cock and balls but googling that isn't helping me find an answer.

Comment

Bloodborne guide.

I opened mine, I heard a lot of people talk about how it's full of typos etc. the maps themselves would make the game piss easy.

I just really wanted to read the interview.

Comment

I've never actually used a guide that I bought. Largely they're not actually worth reading, aside from some of the early Pok?mon game guides...

Comment

I agree- and the info online quickly eclipses them. I like having the guides for games I like though. Got all the FF games from 7 onwards, Dark Souls, and now BB

Comment

I used a FF7 guide for my 2nd play through back in the day. And at least one Pokemon one. But mostly I like the pictures. Guides are like a photo album of a journey I enjoyed.

Comment

The bloodborne book is more of an encyclopaedia of the world, with great artwork throughout, with maps, bestiary, stats etc weighs in at over 550 pages too. Much nicer than looking at webpages ( for me anyway)

Comment

Seeing as my 'fat' PS3 is sounding like it's about to explode, I thought I may as well upgrade.

And this is the best game related tat I have bought in a long time ...

Comment

Few things for me, all new, including some of the games Importaku featured recently on his threads.

I also got The Dentist, but it isn't in the picture. It's very hard.

Comment

Oh man i hope you like them or i'm going to feel pretty bad. Where on earth did you get that mite wa ikenai cd from? i have never seen anything promo related to that game, when you get chance can you tell me whats on it as i'm now dying to know.

Comment

I wasn't expecting the CD. I just bought the game from Amazon and the CD was included in the box. I'll let you know what's on it.

I like minna no conveni. More accessible than The Combini.

Comment

Working...
                                X