Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've the LEs for the first, fourth, and fifth games, and the Gyakuten Kenji set with the Taiho-kun DSi. Plus various extras and goodies from US versions, soundtracks, art books and so on. I will be more than a little pissed if this one doesn't make it to the west.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      SFC30 bluetooth pad turned up today, man this thing is really well made. Did a comparison to a real SFC pad and it's pretty close the texture and feel of the pad & buttons is near identical, the dpad feels slightly different but not in a negative way. Feels a bit odd holding it without the cable weighing down the top of the pad, the internal battery adds to the weight though so it feels ok in your hands.

Colour me very impressed, hell even the packaging is really high quality. Manual is in full colour too, from having a read it seems there are quite a few modes in the pad it can even connect to a wii according to the instructions. Seems to be fully configurable as well so you can map the buttons to anything you want. May pick up another for 2 player goodness.

What an amazing invention and a great idea, do you have a link for where you got it please?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        I've the LEs for the first, fourth, and fifth games, and the Gyakuten Kenji set with the Taiho-kun DSi. Plus various extras and goodies from US versions, soundtracks, art books and so on. I will be more than a little pissed if this one doesn't make it to the west.
        I have the LEs for the first, fourth and Gyakuten Kenji 2 games, and a few Japanese sounds tracks.

Comment

Feels like I've waited for this forever.

EDIT: Well that was embarrassing.

Comment

Show us your game related objects 2

It does look like a pretty boss hairdryer.

Comment

The Olimar amiibo is bloody lovely! It's a softer plastic than the earlier ones, they're really getting their act together making these! I may customise the base with some faux grass or something but otherwise I'm very pleased with it.

I got the Splatoon set a few weeks back too, they're also a step forward from the early Smash ones and relative to other amiibo they unlock some really meaningful content. Worth picking up if you're a fan of the game.

Last edited by Pikate; 15-07-2015, 10:08.

Comment

The Splatoon ones are great. I like the glossy splatters on the bases.

Comment

Going to try and get used to this for fighters, saves lugging my stick (that I just sold...) around.

Comment

Looks like a nice pad. I use a Hori for the PS2 since All official Sony pads are bloody horrible. Yes, I do own official Sony pads for the PS1, PS2 and PS3. Hate the D-pad on all of them! Always use the Hori for playing on the PS2.

Comment

To the uneducated (ie me) it looks a bit awkward to hold with the bit missing on the bottom right.

Comment

I guess it's so nothing hinders you to slide your fingers/hand across to the light punch/kick buttons.

Comment

I'm not really sure what it is for, but something along the lines of the above. Liking it so far.

Comment

Popped into Game today and picked up LEGO Marvel for Xbone and Evil Within for PS4. Both pre-owned in the "buy one get one half price" offer.

LEGO was ?14.99 and Evil was ?15 so expected to pay ?22.49 for the pair. Weirdly the discount went through as ?11.50?! I also had ?3.50 on a shopping centre gift card which took my saving to ?15. So I paid ?14.99 cash for both.

That's "buy one get one free" rather than "buy one get one half price".

Then when I returned home God of War III Remastered was on the doormat from Thegamecollection.

Lovely!!

Comment

Is it not shaped like that so it can be held in the "claw" position or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                                Feels like I've waited for this forever.

EDIT: Well that was embarrassing.
                                I also got this looked really interesting on trailers and looked up reviews seems to score pretty high. Quite looking forward to it. Sounds like 4 or so hours of brillance. Wish more game were tighter and less passing they don't need to be 16 hr mammoths.

Comment

Working...
                                X