Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a handy site Punio bookmarked it.

From what i can make out the EU base set is upto 404. Any beyond 404 are sort of like promo cards and are found only in specific ways.

In Japan the base set goes to 402 but then everything after that number is promo territory so Pit rally cry & Palutena rare can only be found in specific ways. Pit rally cry is the only one im missing as i cant get hold of the issue of corocoro it was given away in i may have to settle for a usa version of that card. Palutena rare can only be found in the chocolate snack packs.

Wonder if 405 & 411 will ever be made, they don't exist in any region so far.

Most of the EU cards can be easily found on ebay plus there are quite a few auctions for bulk card buys, i imagine attaining a full set wouldn't be too expensive. Most of the crazyness has died off for them so the prices are sensible at least, well for english cards there are a few listings for a few of the Jp promos for stupid money no way worth those prices.
    Last edited by importaku; 21-09-2013, 14:38.

Comment

Touch screen controls are terrible. I've swapped to face buttons for aiming. Much better now, but it would have been an even better game had they just made it a normal rail-shooter.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Not had the same problem as others do with the controls, although i must admit i dont play for hours at a time

Comment

I rest the unit on my knee and clasp my left hand around both unit and knee. I never have any problems, but I can't help imagine how much more natural it would have been with them crazy waggle controls and waving my arms around the room like a mad man until they are both broken.

Comment

They could have just done it like Panzer Dragoon. There is little need for separate movement and aiming. It would have been even more awesome. You can kinda get away with it if you hold down the R button the entire time.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Nice

Comment

Latest bits turned up today, decided to give NSMB2 a chance as it seems nowhere near as dire as the first one on DS, the powerups are actually fun & the levels seem good so far. Luigi's mansion 2 i have wanted for a while but waited till it came down in price & finally i have my game & watch cover for my 3DS LL & it's lush, feels soo nice with it on as the gold bits are a metal shell on top of the plastic underparts, now i have a overlarge G&W hehe.

Comment

Bits and bobs from eurogamer expo. A few destiny posters and post cards, batman keyring and playing cards, Zelda stickers, Yaiba art cards and finally 7 tshirts (LRFFXIII, Destiny, Castlevania x 2, Batman and Dark Souls 2 x2)

also arrived today
                  Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 26-09-2013, 21:56.

Comment

Accident
                    Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 26-09-2013, 21:59.

Comment

Accident
                      Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 26-09-2013, 21:58.

Comment

Fair haul yesterday.

Comment

Comment

7 weeks for RgG1&2 to arrive >.>

Comment

arrived quickly

not bad for ?80

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

7 weeks for RgG1&2 to arrive >.>
                                You have a JPN and US Wii U?