Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start Splatoon first. It's always fun to play games where they're just released, and enjoy the hype with everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      I went normal edition too, but cufflinks? God damn! I would actually use them, too! So excited to play the game, even the might Monster Hunter is going to be taking a backseat for a while.
      Isn't it just a re-telling of the show though? I've recently watched it so I'll leave it for a bit I think.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        Have you seen the anime? I wouldn't even class those as useless gaming tat!
        I have and loved it- but an extra ?20 for them, I'll pass!

Comment

Not game related today but still pretty fun, finally all my ebay stuff turned up. Besides games, i also have a weakness for trading cards, finally managed to get hold of a complete set of mars attacks and also dinosaurs attack plus all 11 series of the newer wacky packages and a case of binders to put them all in.

Just garbage pail kids to target now, would love the newer sets.

Comment

My copy of Splatoon has just been delivered Hopefully it won't be forgotten among the other games coming in the next days.

Comment

Been waiting a long time for this to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by BaronSqwelch View Post

Wonder if I will ever get to to play it??
                Have just download this and looking to start playing it tonight

Comment

Polish witcher her preorder box, comes with the tee and Skellige steelbook, can't find the Novigrad steelbook anywhere

Also thought I'd give Steins;Gate a go... probably not my kinda thing.

Comment

First game in three months:

I hope it's good. I haven't played a Witcher game before.

Comment

It's f#&king fantastic! I'm in the last stretch now and haven't been disappointed once. Played over 200 hours as well.

Comment

It looks great, that's for sure. The first few minutes that I was able to try out the battle mechanics, it seemed very addictive. I didn't play much. It's also nice that you've been able to play a game so much with a family and job.

Comment

Promised myself I'd stick to the Tekken Bishoujo's only as I only want Nina and Anna I have all the ones I want... Then this was cheap... Now I need to get Chun Li!!

Comment

Nothing for me for a while then bam loads at once hehe

Fumie's watch & a carry case plus the Yokaipad plus a carry case & screen protector.

Marugoto tomodatchi fanbook 5 with a new medal and also the guide for shinuchi as the last one had loads of info missing. Plus the roboryukun medal to add to the collection

Splatoon faceplate & a copy of rhythm tengoku for the 3DS

Ahh much better

Finally a full box of vintage toxic highschool trading cards from the early 90's plus they flung some free extra packs in like saturday night live, lol who in the hell would want to collect those

Comment

It sort of puzzled me as to why Splatoon faceplates are a thing, given that it is a 3DS game.

Maybe we'll see some kind of 3DS tie in soon?

Comment

Yeah it's a bit of a weird choice i have to agree but it's a fab looking plate

Maybe they are giving a subtle hint, hell hyrule warriors is coming to 3DS so anythings possible lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X