X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week buys

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      As an ale drinker it's obviously not my proudest moment, but when the offies in the area only stock lagers it's the lesser of many evils.
      As long as you didn't drink so much of it that you tried to fire in to the blonde on your shoulder..........

Comment

Originally posted by Marmotta View Post
        I got a good deal on an official Gamecube RGB cable. Oh, wait...
        It is an RGB cable, the plugs are rosso (red), giallo (yellow) and bianco (white). They just haven't specified the language of the RGB acronym :P

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          It is an RGB cable, the plugs are rosso (red), giallo (yellow) and bianco (white). They just haven't specified the language of the RGB acronym :P
          I was half expecting it, to be honest. I used to work as a supervisor at CeX before going back to uni and most of our staff probably couldn't tell the difference between most AV leads, but at least had the common sense to ask someone who did (i.e. me) beforehand.

Comment

Just arrived from this very forum (thanks Ed!)

and..

and.. for easter!

Comment

You got a good deal on that taiko Punio, on ebay it goes for a lot more even a used copy.

Comment

Picked this up today in HMV...which has actually been saved from closing & stopped their extra 30% off

But still it was an utter bargain for a new copy

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  You got a good deal on that taiko Punio, on ebay it goes for a lot more even a used copy.
                  A delve into the unknown really- never had a go at any in the series.
                  I know you're a fan importaku.

Comment

Here come the new machine!

?18 copy of MG Rising.

CeX pickups today.

GAME pickups today.

All a little grubby but no real significant wear. Bit of WD40 has gotten rid of all sticker residue now.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Picked this up today in HMV...which has actually been saved from closing & stopped their extra 30% off

But still it was an utter bargain for a new copy

Neil
                      For an empty box?

Comment

Lol yeah I'm a new breed of collector...the Empty box only collector

Comment

Would rather have no copy of Bayonetta than the PS3 version, or did Sega fix all the **** that was wrong with it?

Comment

Eh. I don't have a 360 anymore. Installed to the 12GB flash memory it's okay. Not great, but ok.

Comment

"I kinda like the Etrian Odyssey series"

- Briareos Kerensky, late March 2013

Comment

2 for ?10:

Order from last month:

Definitely going to need to put a HDD in my 12GB PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X