Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US WiiU in my hands. Nintendo of Europe really needs start selling adapters for the console and the pad, not enough stepdown converters around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      Ordered last sunday- got it yesterday VG+ are pretty good- plus they mark down for customs - mine was a replacement part apparently haha!

Also, about the frame rate issues- a patch has now been released which helps apparently- although I only had time to try the Revengeance demo last night so couldn't say!
      You wouldn't be laughing if it got lost! Hehe.

Comment

New taiko out this week on wii, most likely the final one for wii but my goodness they crammed so many songs in this one theres over 100 this time Also filled another gap in my ds collection.

Comment

Thank Christ for weekend and night shifts
          Last edited by Team Andromeda; 02-12-2012, 09:15.

Comment

Bwahahaha you bought a wii u!?!?!?! I'm gonna hammer you on msn!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              Bwahahaha you bought a wii u!?!?!?! I'm gonna hammer you on msn!
              What the hell are you going to play, gob smacked, and why a 12gb ps3 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
                i can answer the 12gb question. It's cheaper at the minute to buy a 12gb and bracket and 1TB HD than the 500gb from stores, I'm guessing that's why it's the 12

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
                  No much of the Wii U - it's a disappointment and odds on to be returned. The only reason I bought the super Slime was replace my old launch PS3 (which I will use has a 2nd BluRay Player ) and just swapped around my 320 Gig HD into super slim . Given the 12 Gig Model was bought on the hotdeals ?120 offer.

Comment

That Big headed Hitman looks absolutely hideous. Like someone put an aborted fetus into a suit.

Comment

Looks like on of those pvc diy figures called a munny except one thats been decorated in a factory & not by hand.

Comment

Quite pleased that I managed to get hold of this. Only two medium sizes were listed in RSG's eBay store and I leapt on the first one.

Last edited by Decider-VT; 07-12-2012, 22:41.

Comment

Skylanders Giants for the boy's Xmas present. Had to go on a bit of a mission for this. It's not listed on Amazon UK, my local GAME got one Starter Pack that someone pre-ordered and Toys R Us received four of them. They weren't even out on the shelf but one of those four is now mine.

Comment

Headed out early this morning to make sure I got my hands on one of these Tri G HD bundles before the inevitable sell out. Being that I live in the sticks I was amazed I managed to get one with very little hassle. Couldn't resist buying more Monster Hunter tat while I was at it. Got NSMB U as well. Really looking forward to some online Monster Hunter action after soloing for so long on the 3DS version of Tri G.

Comment

lol you jammy bugger...........that kinda puts the zombi u premium pack to shame imo.

Comment

oooo I wonder if those heattechs are available here...

Comment

Working...
                                X