Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have that postcard book, was going to get rid of it. Is it likely to be worth anything to anyone?

Comment

Huh, I never got one of those and I picked mine up launch day. Meh, all good, not really fussed anyways.

Comment

Pretty sure it was a preorder bonus, it has the hibaihin mark inside so i know it wasnt bought.

Comment

In those days BIC Camera (in Kashiwa, for reference) was where I got my games on the way home from work. If they had bonuses they would happily give them out. Guess the popularity of the game meant they went pretty quickly.

I still prefer the unlock system in Super Stars though.

Comment

Finally got around to having a proper look at them.

Club nintendo JRPG coins - front and back.

Comment

Your hands are larger than I expected. You'd probably be good at Ridge Racer 7.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Please explain - your no doubt clever wit is wasted on me, haha.

Comment

Ridge Racer 7 is the current site obsession.
                  You must've been gone for a bit, so it's nice to hear from you again!

He was actually observing you have no wedding ring on.

Unless you plan on turning one of those coins into a MASSIVE sovereign ring?! :/

Comment

Aaaahhhh, it makes sense now - thanks, and thanks for the welcome back

Oh dear god, can you just imagine how awful that would look? I'd need something like that 'west side' hand gesture thing to do when wearing it... nintendo, so like 'Nintendo side'. How would I make my hand into an N though? It gets worse the more I think about it.

I always thought I had diddy hands... Right! Everyone take an oath on your nearest PS3 game or Blu-Ray case for size.

Comment

Can't play RR7 with a ring like that on your hand.

Comment

Couple of bits arrived today:

Comment

I can confirm that the Jump! book was not just for pre-orders. That one is mine, purchased on release day in Akiba.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Can't play RR7 with a ring like that on your hand.
                            Oh god - have I been wearing that on a finger that means something? I thought all fingers but the ones next to your pinkys didn't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturne View Post
                              Oh god - have I been wearing that on a finger that means something? I thought all fingers but the ones next to your pinkys didn't mean anything.
                              Try playing for 5 hours wearing it.

Freshly picked up from the PO today.

Comment

Few new arrivals over the last week all from fellow forumites...I heart you all

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X