Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the best Sainsbury's ever or something? I never see bargains like that! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
      Is that the best Sainsbury's ever or something? I never see bargains like that! Congrats!!
      Lol it isn't too bad they do have some cracking deals but I was a little surprised when I saw Lollipop that was just plain barmy so I had to grab it.

I almost got Soul Calibur V for ?5 as well but my Arcade stick is fooked so didn't

They had Bioshock Infinity for ?17.99 as well but I just can't devote the time to that these days.

Comment

Good choice on RR:Unbounded I would say, you can get a good couple of races in if you have a spare few minutes.

Comment

Some nice stuff from the last 2 weeks, all was really cheap, 3 euros for Zero Mission and 7 for Fusion, both complete and new.

Also FF2 and the PS3 stuff no more than 6 each, all new and RR7 and Catherine still sealed, i'm really losing the point in buying stuff as soon as it's out, it's incredible how much one can save just having a bit of patience.

Last edited by piesel; 10-11-2013, 08:03.

Comment

Uuh, The Dark Spire, good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Uuh, The Dark Spire, good luck with that
              Yeah, i heard it's hard as nails..........

Comment

Think the first four Wizardry games, though it's not based on pure luck as the fourth. It's very..."obtuse": you don't know what weapons will benefit your characters unless bought, for example; so...don't buy the katana.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Lush...very, very jealous, hope you enjoy it.

Few more cheapies for me tonight...this time from Blockbuster all with 30% off.

Now I know both Dead Space 3 & Res 6 are pretty weak entries but me & my bro both enjoyed the 1st 2 DS games so seems rud that we don't at least ply through the 3rd.
                    Res 6 is just a cheapy extra B-Day pressie for my bro & at just under ?6 seemed rude not to at least pick it up for him & see if it's as bad as 5 was

Binary Domain was just daft at ?3.50 & everyone here has spoken so highly of it I definitely need to see what all the fuss is about.

Neil

Comment

?3.50 for BD?! That's amazing! I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Comment

At ?200 couldn't really say no , more so with Mario 3D coming soon

Comment

LOL isn't that your second?

Comment

Inspector vanpeebles.

p a r p

Comment

Am a watchin' boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X