This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
    Got mine too today...my ps4 isn't a guarantee for release day, so 1080p impressions would be welcome! I got tired of AC after brotherhood, but this pirate setting with all the great water bits has got me hyped again...screenies in 1080p on ps4 look amazing too.
    Assassin's Creed 4 with x2 GTX 780s on a 2560x1440p monitor is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      The keyring set is lovely they are all enamel & metal & there seems to be one for each character in the game. Glad i finally got hold of one been after it a while.

those are bloody lovely.

Just had a look on T'Bay as the missus loves Puyo so thought I'd see if I can get her a copy...?120!!!!! she aint worth that much!

Comment

Yeah ebay is a F'ing joke the only place that i found it at a sane price was amazon Japan but you'll have to find someone to get it as the buggers won't allow you to order direct from them for games. On Amazon it's around 6000 yen for a new copy.

Comment

Yeah ebay is a F'ing joke the only place that i found it at a sane price was amazon Japan but you'll have to find someone to get it as the buggers won't allow you to order direct from them for games. On Amazon it's around 6000 yen for a new copy.
          Jesus that's under ?40!!
          Might have to see if Yakumo feels like helping another brother out lol

I'm pretty much beginning to give up with Ebay now, the BIN only culture is killing it IMO
          You can't snag a bargain anymore, I still want some SNES & MD games but I can't get them at prices I think they are worth because no one puts them up for a proper auction

Neil

Comment

Thats the link if you need to find it

Theres a few new ones from the marketplace sellers starting at 6000 yen. Yeah ebay sellers seem to charge way over what it cost even when it was new, they are charging premium prices usually for used goods. A nightmare nowdays trying to find games in new condition as if it's still sealed they charge a x5 pricetag.

Comment

I don't have a problem with BIN myself, more fear of getting stung with fees. Ugh.

Of course, grossly exaggerated BIN prices need to dead.

Comment

Thats the link if you need to find it

Theres a few new ones from the marketplace sellers starting at 6000 yen. Yeah ebay sellers seem to charge way over what it cost even when it was new, they are charging premium prices usually for used goods. A nightmare nowdays trying to find games in new condition as if it's still sealed they charge a x5 pricetag.
                Thanks for that Buddy.

Will see if Yakumo will do me a favour

Yep the general thinking that it's old means it's worth millions is just stupid.
                You can see by the length of time & amount of re-listings that these things are overpriced yet they don't learn & just do it again.
                Even best offers are pointless as they either reject it straight away or counter with something like ?2 off.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                I don't have a problem with BIN myself, more fear of getting stung with fees. Ugh.

Of course, grossly exaggerated BIN prices need to dead.
                I generally have no issue with BIN if it's priced sensibly but like you said the grossly exaggerated ones need to be killed with fire.

Neil

Comment

Much love to stevie vip 99! Provided me with this lovely lot - putting these in sleeves as they're almost all minty.

So so excited for the Christmas bundle I'm assembling.

Comment

This month got stupid.

Comment

Lol just a bit.

But what's the point of working if you can't treat yourself. You can't take that cash with you

Comment

Lol just a bit.

But what's the point of working if you can't treat yourself. You can't take that cash with you
                        Amen.

Comment

Blimey?! What do you guys do for a living to be able to splurge so much so often?

Comment

Lol just a bit.

Very wise words

Comment

Ah I really want Ys but I keep forgetting to order it...

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Blimey?! What do you guys do for a living to be able to splurge so much so often?
                                You should check the NeoGAF thread. Every post is posting all the new stuff. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X