• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
    bravely default is really good.
    Yeah I'm really looking forward to it

Comment

Great to know! Can't wait to play it.

Trying to cut down on large CEs but I couldn't pass up an artbook by Akihiko Yoshida. I'm actually quite surprised it arrived from Germany in perfect condition... now I don't wanna open it.

Comment

Revoltech Raiden arrived today. Fantastic figure with loads of accessories including a cardboard box and sliced in half watermelon. Apologies for iPhone pic in a dimly lit room.

Comment

My son bought a little Mario keychain today but WTF! Toad is humpping a blue Yoshi! Just look at the eyes on Yoshi. He's loving it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Haha, that is awesome.

Comment

Toad has no shame, banging a baby yoshi on a stack of megadrive cart boards. Things are certainly sleezy in the mushroom kingdom at the moment.
              Last edited by importaku; 22-12-2013, 01:30.

Comment

A present to myself

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Toad has no shame, banging a baby yoshi on a stack of megadrive cart boards. Things are certainly sleezy in the mushroom kingdom at the moment.
                  His shame is even lower because those are ****ty sport game Mega Drive boards., tut, tut, tut.

Comment

My Majora's Mask OST arrived yesterday.

Comment

Pic taken using a Nikon 1 J2 (auto, terrible artificial light), another pickup. Bought for video as my D60 doesn't feature video but it seems to perform quite similarly to my D60 as it is. Probably going to be a stopgap until the Sony RX100 II though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        My Majora's Mask OST arrived yesterday.
                        This was a pain in the ass to get back in the day. Or am I thinking of the orchestral version? Or both? Published by Enterbrain I think and more difficult than most to get outside of Japan. I think I paid a real premium for that one.

Comment

This is the Club Nintendo NA Platinum gift for 2013.

Comment

Ah, okay. Cool. Got this from Nintendo today...

Had I waited just a couple of weeks, I could have got the new Luigi one but I had points expiring so went for this as I didn't know the Luigi one was coming. Still, this is actually really nice. Not very big but cool nonetheless.

Comment

Nice Dogg.
                              I've never used club Nintendo before and I have 6000 points, only shows a 20 odd items, is that all the choice they have? No statue like yours on there.
                              I may just be looking in the wrong place

Comment

Stock seems to vary at times. Looks like the one I ordered and that new Luigi statue are both gone right now. Surprised about the one I got as it was on the store for ages and ages. They may well get more stock back in so worth checking about once a week or so to see if stock changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X