Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments. The TV can rotate for Vertical Shmups as well and a Hatsune Miku Project Diva f Arcade Controller will be added soon

Comment

Superb set up gware, its giving me inspiration to convert my spare room into a man cave. Knowing my luck the good lady in my life will agree to me having the cupboard instead.

Rock n roll .....

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
        The TV can rotate for Vertical Shmups as well and a Hatsune Miku Project Diva f Arcade Controller will be added soon
        I will say this politely so it gets around the swear filter:

Go away!!

Just incredible. I am, ahem, well jell!!

Comment

It's far too crowded for my liking. I'd OCD my head off.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You should see my setup at the moment.

Trinitron on a large cardboard box with a debug PS2 beside it on a smaller cardboard box. I mean, what more do you need?

Comment

Some gaffa tape for those boxes of course.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Trinitron on a large cardboard box with a debug PS2 beside it on a smaller cardboard box. I mean, what more do you need?
                A third cardboard box to sit on.

Comment

Main set-up.

Second set-up. Sofa nice and close to the TV which is great for playing Cave stuff on the 360 (and Skylanders on Wii-U apparently)

And the retro set-up (mk3) in the spare bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Main set-up.

Nice set ups! How is the Sony for current gen and Blu Ray? Is it the 50" for around ?799? I have had my eye on that panel as those Sony's are apparently really good for gaming.

Comment

It's fab for gaming (as Fudoh's piece over on shmups confirms). Wii VC has never looked better on a modern panel (without other equipment involved). I even sold my Framemeister it looks so nice (I think you'd still need a Framemeister for RGB scart/240p action though, by all accounts). Only drawback with it is there are only two HDMI inputs so I'm rocking a couple of HDMI splitters. But for what the TV cost I can live with that.
                      Last edited by Atticus; 08-02-2014, 12:23.

Comment

Good to hear the retro stuff looks good, I think I will grab this panel when we move. I was going to get a Panny or Samsung plasma but to be honest the price of this is hard to beat. I have an AV amp anyway so 2 HDMI is all good.

Comment

On the left we have a box of which was used to ship 4 PS2 to me. On the right we have the box that my Ultimate Madoka was shipped to me in.

SCPH-39003 PlayStation 2 with Ghost 2 v2 modchip, Mushihimesama and a Sony KX-14CP1 connected to the PlayStation 2 via an official PlayStation RGB SCART cable SCPH-1052.

Classy fella.

Comment

Nice Speedy. Is that a PVM? I have a 14" Trinitron, but, it goes on an angle when I tate. I was going to get a B&O but I don't want to compromise the picture quality to what I already have. I'm scrapping plans of a 21" now. Ideally, 14" that would tate nice and does RGB As I have several RGB Connections, although, I'm guessing there may be ways round this into a broadcast monitor, but, I do know next to nothing about them. I only heard of these through a few people and yourself on this forum.

Comment

Not a PVM exactly but it is a monitor rather than a TV. Very similar qualities, made in Japan too.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

On the left we have a box of which was used to ship 4 PS2 to me. On the right we have the box that my Ultimate Madoka was shipped to me in.

SCPH-39003 PlayStation 2 with Ghost 2 v2 modchip, Mushihimesama and a Sony KX-14CP1 connected to the PlayStation 2 via an official PlayStation RGB SCART cable SCPH-1052.

Classy fella.
                                That looks proper ghetto I love it.

Also see the Pot Noodle there it's almost like being a student all over again

Comment

Working...
                                X