Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do the cables get to the amp etc? Is it a false partition wall at the back with a safe room?

Comment

Necromancy.

Comment

Neil spurred me on when I said I should rotate my display on Twitter the other day. So I recable my desk, allowing cable slack for me to rotate my monitor.

I must say, this beats playing the Saturn port on a rotated 14" CRT.

Comment

What's the white ball thing Speedy?

Comment

My fancy microphone. hehe

Comment

And the legs belong to...?

Comment

Makise Kurisu!

Comment

Mhmm, had a hunch thanks to their endlessness and black stockings.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    No, but you might appreciate this story. When I lived in London my downstairs neighbours were the most joyless pair of miserable gits you'd ever meet, a Russian and a Canadian. (Never understood the combo?) Anyway, it's fair to say that me and my friends like a chuckle, so one day when I was a little drunk I went out and cut the grass, with nothing but that Storm Trooper helmet and my boxer shorts on while AC/DC blasted out the house and my mates sat pissing themselves laughing at the window. All the while the chuckle brothers from downstairs sat watching open mouthed while the drunken Imperial trooper happily mowed the grass while busting the odd move. They never spoke to me again.

Oh, and Jonathan, yes, it's an everdrive.

You hero!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Neil spurred me on when I said I should rotate my display on Twitter the other day. So I recable my desk, allowing cable slack for me to rotate my monitor.

I must say, this beats playing the Saturn port on a rotated 14" CRT.
                      Interesting set up Speedlolita, do you get any issues having your set up right next to a radiator?

I had a C64 set up next to a radiator and a large single paned window during my youth and my C64 was not happy with that what so ever... refused to work until it was in a more cooler / drier environment.

Comment

That is turned off!

I wouldn't dream of using it, especially considering I route cables behind it to save space under my desk. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                          You hero!

No... MAN PLAN.

Comment

Fairly sure this was taken the same day....

Drunken twat.

Comment

Next step in the ongoing cinema/game room arrived today, Optoma HD projector.

Retro has moved to the back of the room.

Little cable tidying to do, and I'll need to pick up a little table for the projector. Very nearly done now!

Comment

Your setups are superbly done, Colin but I will admit your decor does look a bit cold to my tastes. I'm a fluffy carpet man.
                                Does it feel cosy? For want of a better word.

Comment

Working...
                                X