Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh come on, it's not that bad ! I wanted to bundle cables together, but some (like from the SFC) barely reach the AV switchers.

Comment

put a back on it to hide the cables. a few holes and its all sorted.

put the switchers on the middle shelf, that way all the cables will reach them.

Comment

Thats cool man, are you hooking it all into one screen? Or a CRT + HDTV/Monitor combo??

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
          Thats cool man, are you hooking it all into one screen? Or a CRT + HDTV/Monitor combo??
          Monitor. All non HDMI consoles go through a FrameMeister.

Comment

That's how a man sets up his consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
              put a back on it to hide the cables. a few holes and its all sorted.

put the switchers on the middle shelf, that way all the cables will reach them.
              yeah, you really need to put a back on that shelving. Do that and it will look a million times better. Honestly.

Comment

For OCD purposes, you could rearrange it into a shelf per generation.

Comment

They are arranged per console manufacturer.

Comment

4 solid hours it's taken to totally empty my shelves remove the obscene layer of fluff and then use extreme tetris skills to try and get it all in without it looking a total mess, as before there were random piles of everything on there. N64 consoles flung in kitchen cupboard, the wii N64 stuff is double stacked the GCCX box sets are going to be sadly double stacked too as i don't have enough room to let them all stay lined up. I have run out of energy for today to tackle the rest of the absolute tip that is thankfully off camera but i'll get there. Think TV & consoles will be next.

About 80% of my stuff to current date, love seeing a wall full of nothing but Japanese imports (minus a few USA ones hidden away in there)

Comment

Its.......it's beautiful!

Comment

I spotted a PAL DS game. Heresy!

Comment

Oh yeah there is a Tingle hidden away somewhere, lol damn your eyes are good

Comment

That looks lovely. how come only JPN stuff though??

Comment

Because at the age of 13 i got tired of putting up with been told "insert game name here" had no plans on been released in the UK. So nowdays i only import Japanese Nintendo stuff, the rule has been broken a few times along the way as i own 3 USA wii games 1 UK DS game and a small amount of USA DS games of titles that didn't make it to Japan or a few that are too complex for my Japanese reading ability. Nintendo UK will rarely see any of my money i support the Region that gives me the games i like.

Rest of my collection is mixed, 360 is all uk stuff, ps3 is a mix of UK & Japan

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Because at the age of 13 i got tired of putting up with been told "insert game name here" had no plans on been released in the UK. So nowdays i only import Japanese Nintendo stuff, the rule has been broken a few times along the way as i own 3 USA wii games 1 UK DS game and a small amount of USA DS games of titles that didn't make it to Japan or a few that are too complex for my Japanese reading ability. Nintendo UK will rarely see any of my money i support the Region that gives me the games i like.

Rest of my collection is mixed, 360 is all uk stuff, ps3 is a mix of UK & Japan
                                Cool, I'd love a JPN collection but I can't read any Japanese to save my life!

Lovely stuff though!

Comment

Working...
                                X