Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you have a wheeled office chair to trundle between the two screens.

Comment

Spent the afternoon and most of this evening re shuffling the shelving, all N64 stuff is now in the kitchen lol. Where the N64 stuff used to be is now home to my Wii games & GCCX DVDs. Leaving a whole shelf to place all my DS games on. Keeps them mostly all in one place i don't have enough room on one shelf to hold them all unless i double stack.

Looks so much better now i can also keep tabs on my 3DS stuff as well as i now have a bit of breathing room (for now lol) for expansion as & when new stuff comes out.

Looks so tidy but i doubt it will stay like that for long.

All the DS game smaller boxed sets although i have some of the bigger ones on the lower shelves.

Small selection hides under here.

And finally all my non Japanese games live in this small stack, i don't have that many games in english.
      Last edited by importaku; 15-08-2015, 22:27.

Comment

Nice. Lovely collection.

Comment

Such an amazing collection!

Comment

Ah thanks, now they are all in one section i could do a proper count without getting lost. I now have 226 DS games. With quite a few new ones on the way, keep wondering about weither trying for a complete Japanese set but just like the west there is a lot of crap in between the good stuff and if i went for a full set i'd have to buy the horrific watashi no pony.

Would mean having a scary amount by the end and there are a lot of big box set games in Japan, i doubt i'd have enough room left to do it lol. Maybe if i move house i might try one day.

Comment

Excellent. That's very impressive indeed.

Comment

Fuse,

Still impressed how you managed to get that arcade machine in the elevator

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  Ah thanks, now they are all in one section i could do a proper count without getting lost. I now have 226 DS games. With quite a few new ones on the way, keep wondering about weither trying for a complete Japanese set but just like the west there is a lot of crap in between the good stuff and if i went for a full set i'd have to buy the horrific watashi no pony.

Would mean having a scary amount by the end and there are a lot of big box set games in Japan, i doubt i'd have enough room left to do it lol. Maybe if i move house i might try one day.
                  You've answered your own question I think.

Comment

Well, i'll probably keep getting every game that looks interesting then see what's left from all the rest once i get to that point. Going through Amazon Jp's entire DS section still some fun and/or quirky games that interest me. Smarter to get them now while they are cheap or watch them fall to the same fate as GBA stuff where the overpriced & fakes outnumber everything else.

Comment

Your collection is looks very orderly, Importaku. How long will it stay that way

Comment

Probably a few weeks

Quite a lot of that is from you over the years, especially cube stuff.

Comment

No more bed of death importaku? What made you keep PC-Engine Rainbow Islands and the arcade card pro?
                          Last edited by Colin; 18-08-2015, 17:59.

Comment

Oh the beds still there just the death has been organised more, so they will crush me in alphabetical order No arcade card there but i did keep my copy of rainbow islands, just never got around to flogging it when i got rid of all my pc engine stuff.

Comment

Pretty sure I spy an arcade card pro box at the bottom of the row Rainbow Islands is in?

Comment

Oh i have the box but it's not an arcade card in there it's a 2.1 system card lol. God knows why i still have that as well :lol

Comment

Working...
                                X