This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, sentimentality?

I don't think my retro corner has ever seen so many formats! The Japanese PS1 isn't currently hooked up though and there's a Japanese MD on the way to fit in too.

My new outlook with retro is to buy systems with everdrives where possible, and if not, just the best games for the system. So for example I only have two AES games now.

Comment

Looking good mate. I admire your self control, i don't dare buy an AES again, i know where that road leads.

Comment

A Jaguar...? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          A Jaguar...? ;D
          Yup, Tempest is a must have, so I bought the Jaguar purely to play it again.

As long as I have MS1 and MotW Jamie, my AES collection is where it needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Yup, Tempest is a must have, so I bought the Jaguar purely to play it again.

As long as I have MS1 and MotW Jamie, my AES collection is where it needs to be.
            Cool setup. Clean and sleek. MS1 and MotW are original right? How much are these going for nowadays?

Comment

Lots.

Comment

Pretty much.

Comment

Well retro corner is no longer just a corner, it's now moved in to its own room.

Comment

Very clean and neat. I could never hope for that with the volume of stuff I have :/

Comment

That is a lovely set up Colin.

Comment

I don't think Colin should be allowed to post in this thread.

Comment

I dunno, he could always replace the B&O with a PVM-2030...

Comment

has the PJ been given the heav-ho Colin?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              I don't think Colin should be allowed to post in this thread.
                              Colin has done something very difficult in terms of videogames. He has managed to purge everything and kept only the necessary stuff all combined in a very nice and sleek way.

I'm a bit of a horder myself but the good thing is the other half balances things out

Comment

Colin, looks fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X