This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jim g View Post
    Well guys i doubt if any of us can beat this set up and collection. He also has a 12 seater cinema room set up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVa9...nnel=LastGamer
    That's not a gaming setup or even a gaming room. That's a gaming house!

Comment

He's so natural in front of the camera.

Comment

Sty or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          He's so natural in front of the camera.
          my thoughts exactly!

jealously aside haha I don't think it looks cozy... It's looks like a shop or am I stupid and it's a shop?

Comment

Far too much like a shop for me. Seems to be an overwhelming number of games tbh.

Comment

Crappy pics, but a slight update to my retro room as another couple of systems have made their way in there since last time. I now have every system I want apart from possibly a 'cube.

Main set up, now with additional SFC, MCD, MD & SS action -

Been using the modded Xbox for emulation, but mainly arcade stuff as no matter what anyone tells me, the console emulation is garbage in many cases. And the pic has just made me realise one of my stormtrooper lenses has fallen out again! -

And I keep all my sticks over in this corner, with my small collection of actual physical games in the cupboards, all the cartridge based systems are on everdrives where possible -

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Don't worry brother, I'll post some pictures later. My room is in a similar state of affairs.
                You're definitely sinking in to the Sons of Anarchy way of life!

You and Basels are definitely running at anarchic set ups!

Comment

Crappy pics, but a slight update to my retro room as another couple of systems have made their way in there since last time. I now have every system I want apart from possibly a 'cube.

Main set up, now with additional SFC, MCD, MD & SS action -

Been using the modded Xbox for emulation, but mainly arcade stuff as no matter what anyone tells me, the console emulation is garbage in many cases. And the pic has just made me realise one of my stormtrooper lenses has fallen out again! -

And I keep all my sticks over in this corner, with my small collection of actual physical games in the cupboards, all the cartridge based systems are on everdrives where possible -

What emulators are you using on the xbox, Colin?

Comment

Coinops & Vision.

Comment

Try the standalone emus at emuxtras.net. Personally, I prefer the emus on the Wii and Ouya.

Comment

Coinops & Vision.
                        Yeah they can both be abit ropey. The glossy front end of visions hides really bad filters and emulation. The original xbox has quite possibly the worst 480i output over RGB scart that i've seen,which doesn't help if your using a crt.

Final burn pro xxx or legends are incredible for anything neo/cps 1 & 2 as well as loads of other arcade stuff too. The emulation really is spot on.

Comment

No emulator on Xbox is spot on, they are fine but image output is terrible on a CRT. Via HD they look much better to be fair. Final Burn does run games pretty well.

Comment

It's not just the image output, the emulation isn't 100% either. I have FB as well. The Xbox will be redundant from my set up soon anyway, so it's no big deal.

Comment

You're definitely sinking in to the Sons of Anarchy way of life!

You and Basels are definitely running at anarchic set ups!
                              I adore Sons! But yeah, I'm still in the transition process of choosing what to keep and what is going. Haha

Comment

Im going to add an SFC soon for which I have no room, need a new strategy i think. Cant seem to get a scart switch with enough inputs for normal humans money.

Comment

Working...
                                X