• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I oughtta!!!!

Ironically it's only that because I lost the details for FullSpecWarrior

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      I do a lot of PC gaming so cheap is a relative term but yes, looking forward to some cheap stuff. Really excited for Bayonetta.
      Have you got Bayonetta yet??

I have a sealed copy sat at home that will never get played as I just don't have the time these days...it's yours if you want it??
      Seems a waste for it to sit there doing nothing.

Neil

Comment

No, waiting from the actual Xbox to arrive first (it's currently "At a secure location" according to the courier) so I don't get swamped with too much to play. If you're sure Neil that'd be splendid

Comment

No, waiting from the actual Xbox to arrive first (it's currently "At a secure location" according to the courier) so I don't get swamped with too much to play. If you're sure Neil that'd be splendid
          Of course buddy.
          I bought it to replace the inferior PS3 version but never got round to seeing how improved it was lol

Pop me a PM & I'll ping it out to you as soon as it stops pissing down & I can get some more jiffy bags

Neil

Comment

Gravitron
            Stoked
            And if you never got the ps3 version off evilthecat, then Deadly Premontion.

Comment

Actually what about Project Gotham??

I really really enjoyed PGR4 when I got it back in the day.

Neil

Comment

Thanks chaps. I'll PM you Neil once I've posted out my batch of freebies (to avoid the potential embarrassment of your freebie to me arriving before mine reaches you!).

Scott sent me Red Seeds Profile but about an hour in and I'm struggling to see the appeal.

OMG! Xbox just plonked on my desk as I was typing this.

Comment

Scott sent me Red Seeds Profile but about an hour in and I'm struggling to see the appeal.
                  I think that's quite normal. For me it took about three hours before I was hooked. Totally worth the initial investment.

Comment

OK, well currently I'm shooting limbo dancing zombie things and powering up generators and collecting some things, not sure what. It's all in Japanese which doesn't help I suppose. I haven't abandoned it. I'll give it a night or two more. It's so badly developed though it's hilarious.

Comment

Oh, is there any way to get a PS3 Hori RAP3 to work with a 360?

Comment

Oh, is there any way to get a PS3 Hori RAP3 to work with a 360?
                        I can only seem to find ones that let you use 360 controllers on a PS3 not the other way round.

If not you could sell me your HRAP to fund a 360 Stick

Neil

Comment

OK, well currently I'm shooting limbo dancing zombie things and powering up generators and collecting some things, not sure what. It's all in Japanese which doesn't help I suppose. I haven't abandoned it. I'll give it a night or two more. It's so badly developed though it's hilarious.
                          There's another game for your Xbox, Deadly Premonition (Red Seeds Profile) in English!

Comment

Deadly Premonition. I never got it either, I didn't jump on the hype train and it went on without me.

Comment

Adds EB to ignore list because clearly all opinions now invalid.
                              Realises probably has to ignore 90% of people.
                              Turns off ignores.

Comment

Also Stoked. Bleurgh

This just proves that Charlesr has terrible taste in games.

Comment

Working...
                                X