Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i think Wednesday is pushing it for early release but i think Thursday will be a better bet.

Comment

Just back from a visit to a Best Buy and a Toys R Us in Annapolis, Maryland. Loads of Wii U's in stock. Kind of surprising seeing as they have just had thanksgiving, and when else recently had a major console release with loads of stock?

Comment

Depends on area I guess, if its unusual for that area then it would be curious. Here in Manchester I could easily walk in and pick up a Vita, 3DS and Xbox 360 at launch but not so much with Wii and briefly PS3 (that soon changed though)

Comment

It could well be that Nintendo have managed to produce a sufficient amount of machines to go around.

Comment

Probably learnt their lesson after the wii launch when people were waiting weeks to get one.

Comment

Are there ads for the Wii U in the UK on TV or magazines etc.? Because here in Finland I've almost seen nothing and considering it's out this week I find that pretty weird. I wonder if they have trouble getting units here in the middle of nowhere...

Comment

I have seen 1 ad a few weeks back, none since :S buck your ideas up ninetendo market team

Comment

Yeah it is very strange, 5 days to go until launch and i have not seen a single advert. Would have thought they would of started running this weekend, not even seen anything in weekend papers.

Comment

They have seen two on itv during I'm a celebrity

Comment

Portable Wii U. Excellent.

For those worried that the Wii U doesn't work on outside, say on Japanese high speed rail, take heart. Apparently, it does. And here's the photo proof.

Comment

Par-tay time Peeps! Only 4 more days till the EU launch!

I know Mario will be the usual soulless vibe but it's been while so I should be fine with it. Proper looking forward to Tank and ZombiU and have even booked a few days off work to get some proper play time on it. It's not next gen but it's nice to have some new hardware to muck about with.

Comment

I think Ubisoft have stumbled upon a weakness of mine - by getting people to make even vague comparisons between ZombiU and Dark Souls I am now looking to pick it up straight away with the console.

Comment

Once the games roll out this machine will be amazing , Zelda in HD will be so good, as far as the next X box goes , how much better can graphics get when you look at Halo 4 and Forza horizon , i cant see it being a massive leap so the Wii U will have enough power

Comment

Anyone getting these http://www.zavvi.com/wii-u-accessori...n=AffiliateWin

i heard that you can use xbox headsets on wii u with an adapter ?

Comment

I'm hoping my TB's X31s will be ok for wii u, but no cross game party chat :/

Comment

Working...
                                X