Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ffs ... I think I am destined to not get a WiiU .. Just checked the delivery address I set up for work and I put it in wrong ... What are the odds if I ask them to change it they tell me to bugger off.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
      Oh ffs ... I think I am destined to not get a WiiU .. Just checked the delivery address I set up for work and I put it in wrong ... What are the odds if I ask them to change it they tell me to bugger off.
      You could just try ordering another one to see if they have any left and if they do then simply cancel your original order?

Comment

I won a Sony Xperia Play handset when they were brand spankers through a cinema peel&win card.

I'm still jealous, though.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
          You could just try ordering another one to see if they have any left and if they do then simply cancel your original order?
          No i'm not going down that route ... considering how much I am spending with them it shouldn't be too difficult for them to change it. Shopto tend to be pretty inflexible at times though.

Worst case I will speak to the couriers directly once I have the tracking no and make sure they know.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
            Hmm I just tried to pay for it manually and it says I have to contact my bank because they haven't authorised the transaction...

Could be why I haven't been charged yet.
            I have not been charged yet either

Comment

I know they have a lot to do, but i do find it a bit cheeky that they charge the card 3 or 4 days before despatch as these are guarenteed courier delivery i cannot see them sending them until thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                I know they have a lot to do, but i do find it a bit cheeky that they charge the card 3 or 4 days before despatch as these are guarenteed courier delivery i cannot see them sending them until thursday.
                From the ticket they gave me they said they could have charged my card starting last friday. (Which has been a massive pain in the ass tbh with bills etc.)

Anyways its all good and I forgive them as they have just taken my money!!!!

Comment

So I cracked and bought a unit in the US, just got home and trying to do the system update.....lack of ethernet is crazy, and the wi-fi reception on the machine seems really bad. I have had to move the Wii U so that it is literally sat next to the router......and is still taking an age. At least I can leave this running while I unpack the rest of the suitcases from the trip

Comment

They just confirmed my order too although I had pre paid for the order , earned a whopping ?30 worth of points to spend too whoop , I am not getting my hopes up for an early delivery roll on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                      They just confirmed my order too although I had pre paid for the order , earned a whopping ?30 worth of points to spend too whoop , I am not getting my hopes up for an early delivery roll on Friday
                      How, via email? Still nothing for me

Comment

Caved and bought the basic one with game from zavvi for ?250. Ill pick up a couple more games and rinse it for a week before selling on and picking a black premium up when more games are out...

If the basic were black I might be tempted to keep it, so the fact it is white is a good thing really!

Comment

Some killer marketing being done by Nintendo.

Comment

Given the 3DS confusion, they should have seen this coming. Although when they announced it, I didn't even know what it was. I'm not sure they did.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                              Some killer marketing being done by Nintendo.

http://mlkshk.com/r/LNAI
                              So, facebook users are NOT Nintendo's target audience.

Comment

I was never confused by what the WiiU was .. Don't see what the issue is.

People will catch on soon enough.

Looks like I managed to get through to the only intelligent person at Shopto, as they have amended my mistake on the shipping address for work, so that's +1 to the Shopto!

Comment

Working...
                                X