No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, how much were these things in the first place that ?40 seems cheap? I got a 16Gb with mine and it's practically empty, though I don't download games admittedly.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      Jesus, how much were these things in the first place that ?40 seems cheap? I got a 16Gb with mine and it's practically empty, though I don't download games admittedly.
      They are going on eBay for ?68+ although sainsburys were selling them at ?53 a few weeks back

Comment

When will people come to their senses with EA

it was the same last time around for FIFA 13 and a total rip off version on the wii and wii u

FFS people stop buying this rehashed ****

Comment

I paid ?45 shipped for my 32GB in January 2012...
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Killzone ?25 delivered on preorder from amazon:

Comment

Killzone ?25 delivered on preorder from amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...w_bottom_links
              Cheers Colin. Ordered that based off the strength of the PS+ beta.

Also ordered Tearaway for ?19.99 (cheaper than ShopTo!!)

Comment

Not long to go now. Would've liked to have tried the beta just to get a taster, but it's all about the campaign for me. Well, not to mention not knowing how to get on the beta anyway!

Comment

Just saw borderlands 2 is coming to Vita, I've never played either game from the series, should I be excited?

Comment

If you like games that are a cross between Goldeneye and Auto Modellista, you should wet your pants.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just saw borderlands 2 is coming to Vita, I've never played either game from the series, should I be excited?
                      The Vita is the perfect platform for Borderlands. Don't know if you'd like it though, the shooting is fun and all, but it's really for loot lovers.

Comment

Loot lovers?

Comment

It's a collect'athon.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Think Diablo stylee but first person and with guns?

Comment

Picked up Metal Gear Solid 3 for the Vita, really enjoying it (first time) and it looks great in HD on Vita. As well as more first party games, more PS2/PS3 conversions would be okay with me.

Comment

I've never played Diablo! Just watched a vid of the PS3/360 one on youtube and it looks worth a punt. If I can give Persona 4 a chance, I can certainly try this.

Comment

Working...
                                X