No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't bother with a screen protector for vita. Keep it in a case. What's gonna scratch it? That screen is too nice to cover up!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      I don't bother with a screen protector for vita. Keep it in a case. What's gonna scratch it? That screen is too nice to cover up!
      Quoted for truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
        just want to say how much I hate applying screen protectors. I paused a fraction too long while sticking it down and now it has a horrible patch of fuzz or something going from top to bottm about 1/3rd of the way along the screen. It doesn't show up much during gameplay but looks awful when the Vita is turned off.
        Yeah applying them can be a pain, the easiest and best protector i tried was the sony one from the starter/accessory kit...applied perfectly first time and no bubbles.

Doesnt change the quality of the image either like some obviously do.

Comment

The cross-controller pack for LBP2 is just amazingly cool - I suppose this is the kind of thing the Wii-U is also doing, but I wouldn't know. Sadly I have to do most of it solo, switching between Vita and DS3 as required, but I appreciate the extra challenge.

That said, soloing the trophy for hatching 10 chickens in poultry panic might be just about the hardest LBP trophy I've ever done. You have to get chickens to lay eggs down chutes on the Vita screen, and then catch them and put them into a goal on the PS3, then pull levers to move them along a conveyer belt. Timing is incredibly tight and there are bombs, score bubbles and other things which all get in the way of you just being able to grab the eggs as they fall.

Even if you were doing it with two people the task would still be hard, because the PS3 side has to do so much. Really pleased I was able to unlock it.
          Last edited by Darwock; 16-09-2013, 13:29.

Comment

Capcom has announced Monster Hunter Frontier G for PlayStation Vita. The series' long-awaited debut on Sony's handheld …

Monster Hunter Frontier G is coming to Vita in addition to the PS3 and WiiU versions on the cards.

Comment

Gravity Rush 2 is coming!! Whoop

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Not much to see but here is the vid

Comment

I fancy importing a few vita games - any recommendations on Asian titles are that playable with few language barriers?

Comment

Has anyone physically seen or do you own a copy of disney's epic mickey 2 that has a PEGI rating on the box? This is doing my head in.

Comment

Why? I have seen it in a shop but never noticed whether it had the PEGI rating on it...

Comment

Every other UK vita game has a PEGI rating, but every physical copy of epic mickey I've seen has a U rating. Though there are images floating around of it with a PEGI 7, but these are stock images only, not actual images of a released game. Call it an OCD issue.

Basically I'm trying to figure out if I've been fobbed off with some sort of euro copy of the game or if a UK PEGI rated version actually exists.
                        Last edited by Colin; 28-09-2013, 10:32.

Comment

Ah okay. Honestly can't say but I'll look out for it next time I'm out. Is it any good?

Comment

I haven't opened it, trying to decide whether to send it back or not which is why I was asking the question. Just seems odd that it isn't the same as every other UK game.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                              Has anyone physically seen or do you own a copy of disney's epic mickey 2 that has a PEGI rating on the box? This is doing my head in.
                              I've seen it in a shop, it had the U on it. It was pretty big, I remember, as it caught my attention. Pretty sure it was the same for the 360 and PS3 versions too.

Comment

Well the U rating is by the BBFC so it can't be a euro copy. Kinda weird tho seeing as BBFC don't seen to rate games anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X