No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked screen? I'd be more worried about those odd red shapes if I were you.

Comment

What's the situation with multiple region accounts on the Vita, does it still need a format everytime a memory card is swapped?

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
        What's the situation with multiple region accounts on the Vita, does it still need a format everytime a memory card is swapped?
        Yup

and Eddie, looks like you have nicked/bent the film inside the screen to me

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
          Yup

and Eddie, looks like you have nicked/bent the film inside the screen to me
          How the Hell did i manage to do that??!!

Comment

You don't live near Uri Geller do you?

Comment

Can you feel the scratch/crack if you run your fingernail over it? If not thing ETC is probably right.

Comment

Apparently Muramasa Rebirth is now available on the EU PSN for €24.99. NOK189 in Norway which equals to about ?20.

Comment

Should be getting a Vita today (again!). Persona 4 Golden is waiting! Loads of free Plus titles too. Seemed like a good idea to pick one up again. PS4 remote gaming on the horizon too.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                    Apparently Muramasa Rebirth is now available on the EU PSN for €24.99. NOK189 in Norway which equals to about ?20.
                    Yep. Up now.

?19.99.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Yep. Up now.

?19.99.
                      Is there a Plus discount at all?

Comment

Not by the looks of things.

Comment

Sitting on the fence as to whether to plunge for this. Shame it won't get a physical release here but take what you can get and such...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                            Sitting on the fence as to whether to plunge for this. Shame it won't get a physical release here but take what you can get and such...
                            Has it been confirmed as not getting a physical release? That sucks if so.

Comment

I just grabbed the Argos deal - am I right in thinking if I join PS+ I can download Gravity Rush for 'free'?

Comment

What games are out in Japan and not here that you keep a JPN account for?

Just interested to know. I have a second 16gb memory stick and was wondering if I should keep it primarily for JPN content.

Comment

Working...
                                X