No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if SOTC works via remote play now?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      Anyone know if SOTC works via remote play now?
      Just tried it. It works.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
        http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...ch-2000-review

Digital Foundry review. For me, when Sony inevitably bring it out in the west, it has to be sub?100 to not be a waste of time.
        I'm such a Sony bitch. I've got one of these on order with a mate who's going to Japan soon. I'll post some impressions when it arrives.

Comment

I don't think I would be able to tolerate the reduced quality screen. Especially with its future use as a PS4 companion, I would really value the OLED screen on my existing machine.

Still, if they can sell the things at a reduced price and get more people buying Vita machines, it's a good thing.

Comment

That's my trouble. In the pics the OLED looks a lot better than the LCD (the whole unit looks better than the new one) but for a cheap price I'd overlook those things, trouble is the standard Vita can be bought for a great price which is where this might get unstuck.

Comment

I wonder if the new one makes content management more like the PSP and less like the farce that it is with the current Vita.

The Vita screen looks incredible - no real reason to "upgrade" to the slim machine if you have the option of the original for a nice price.

Comment

Is there any word on a firmware update that brings the Vita inline with the PS4?

The bubbles are really crap in my opinion.

Comment

Read something about an exploited kerbal being released when the PS4 comes out, PSP style...

Comment

Yes, it will be FW 1.5 on PS4 and an update on Vita for remote play. Coming soon apparently!

Comment

I'm finding the whole "mandatory" remote play feature for all PS4 games, bar those that use extra peripherals, a bit hard to believe. The feature really excites me. Being able to play in the palms of my hand whilst my girlfriend watches TV. However, I feel like a let down is on the horizon, in some form.

Comment

I think the let down might come in the form of slightly more awkward controls. Moving R2 and L2 to the touchpad? The PS4 touchpad to the screen? Control sticks to buttons on the screen. Some games might not be very fun to play with all of that going on, if it's a button heavy game.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                          Haven't really noticed, there are some pauses sometimes when the game loads an action sequence but nothing that has detracted from the experience.
                          Oh gosh, The Walking Dead Vita is unplayable really. Every 5 seconds it freezes for 5 seconds. It's so not smooth.
                          So many framerate issues.

I really wonder why you advised it to me.
                          I wasted money.

Comment

It's a poor port, but it's not that bad. I completed it with no problems.

Comment

Hi folks firmware version 3.00 is available for the vita right now for PS4 streaming

Last edited by BIG EDD; 05-11-2013, 07:02.

Comment

I want vids of BF4, CoD, Fifa, KZ etc doing remote play on Vita.

I find it a little worrying it hasnt been officially shown off yet. Would add to the nextgen battle hype.

Maybe it's broken? Hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X