PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
    On the other hand, it's my most played game on the Vita by some margin.
    Same here, but im only level 20 in game, but its kinda difficult to find english speaking players even on the most populated ships. Plus since ive started college ive had little time to do any gaming at all.

Comment

If you're interested I've published a release list on retro collect for the PS Vita here:

A Retro Gaming Collectors Community, offering Rarity Guides, Reviews and a place to share your games collection.

I'm looking to add any Eastern games that are playable without significant language barriers.

- Ps I'm not a spammer - waiting to get my account fixed - it's Welrain / GMass here - lots of familiar names in this thread - not that any will recall me :-(
      Last edited by Guest; 30-09-2013, 19:23.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Ideally yes, and also it's a right PITA compared to how you switch accounts on a PSP.
        Is using a PS3 the only way to sign up for a jap psn account, or can it be done via another method?

Comment

You can sign up via Vita, PSP or even just a web browser I believe.

Comment

Bit late to the party but picked up The Walking Dead from the UK Vita store this week and am loving it. Perfect for the morning train and if anyone is still on the fence about picking it up I would say go for it.

Comment

Another Q:

If i sign up to the jap psn will PSO 2 be completely free or only free if I take out a sub?

Comment

It's completely free I believe.

Comment

Just like the PC version.

It is a f2p model but that only seems to be for cosmetics etc so not play to win.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                    Bit late to the party but picked up The Walking Dead from the UK Vita store this week and am loving it. Perfect for the morning train and if anyone is still on the fence about picking it up I would say go for it.
                    I heard Walking Dead Vita had some technical issues like framerate issues.
                    Is it true?

Comment

Haven't really noticed, there are some pauses sometimes when the game loads an action sequence but nothing that has detracted from the experience.

Comment

Just a head up but dj max technika is ?31 for the us version, which is miles cheaper than anywhere else ive seen it. Its at playasia.

Comment

Awww f**kin b0llocks!!

I've just noticed what looks like a straight crack line about an inch long on my screen.

Dunno how this has happened as i haven't dropped it or owt.

When the Vita's switched off it looks like a scratch mark, but when I switch on it looks like a brighter line on the screen. All games work fine but it is distracting due to its length. Dunno if its just the top layer only but i am f**kin f*cked off now

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                            Awww f**kin b0llocks!!

I've just noticed what looks like a straight crack line about an inch long on my screen.

When the Vita's switched off it looks like a scratch mark, but when I switch on it looks like a brighter line on the screen. All games work fine but it is distracting due to its length. Dunno if its just the top layer only but i am f**kin f*cked off now
                            On ebay that will probably constitute "great condition" lol!

UL man.

On the plus side the oled models are fairly cheap right now.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                              Awww f**kin b0llocks!!

I dropped mine and ever since I've got a stuck pixel that beams light blue not as bad as your problem but it bugs the hell out of me so I can understand what you are feeling

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

So guys, have I cracked my screen?

Comment

Working...
                                X