• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he said.

It is just as good as it ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
      Oddworld is up on the store today, I never played this before is it worth a punt?

Yipppppppppppppppppppppppppe!!!

Comment

Which Oddworld is it?

Comment

Stranger's Wrath

Comment

Word on the street is that the control involves the rear touch pad thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Theres a video (this thread or thread 1) that shows someone playing with the analogue sticks as normal. Maybe they put some of the secondary controls on the back, but it looks pretty much as was stick wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Yeah the rear touch control rears its ugly head once more, but its a small niggle, along with a frame rate which could be a bit better....regular drops from 30fps.

But if thats the price of native res, i pay it gladly.

For ?7.49 i feel like i have short changed them for this game.

Comment

Control with the rear touch panel is ONLY for punching in 1st person mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                    Control with the rear touch panel is ONLY for punching in 1st person mode.
                    Yeah, pretty harmless...however you do get that thing where it starts going off on one, and you have to literally move your hands away totally for it to stop.

Only happened a couple of times but its there.

Comment

If you leave your hand on the rear touch panel it no longer registers it - I found that easier.

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Not sure about 10 yet, but an hour or so in and having a blast! Finally I get to see native resolution in an action game.

vita could do borderlands or half life 2 that's for sure!!

Comment

Half Life 2, but probably not Borderlands

Comment

I have just been playing it and so far it's pretty awesome on Vita. Such a great game. I have to finish JSR and Sonic Racing Transformed first though - not often I can say I have more good Vita games than I can play but that's where I am right now.

Comment

Persona 4 is sapping all of my gaming time right now, but I can't wait to get started on Stranger's Wrath. What's the filesize to download?

Comment

Working...
                                X