No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5 gig. Played some more just now. It's lovely!

Comment

Persona 4 arrived for me this morning. The reason i bought a vita. Once i have dusted off gravity rush, i'll be straight on it. Really loving Gravity Rush too.

Comment

Soul Sacrifice demo is out today. Will be looking to grab it!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Soul Sacrifice demo is out today. Will be looking to grab it!
          In what region? Not on the UK store (seeing a pattern here...). I was actually shocked when Strangers Wrath HD was there when I wanted it.

Comment

Japan Didn't look myself but I've seen people posting screenshots from it.

Comment

It's not that good TBH, and the English language select option is greyed out.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Got myself a 32GB memory card yesterday due to all the PS+ content recently.

Git all my PSP games on it too.

Bang tidy!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Got myself a 32GB memory card yesterday due to all the PS+ content recently.

Git all my PSP games on it too.

Bang tidy!!
                  Once there are more games I will definitely be wanting bigger storage, my 16GB is bursting at the seams with around 5 PSP games and a couple of PSV games.

Comment

Sounds like it may be worth getting a PS VITA next year once the 'official' price drop comes. Will want to play more but getting in on that VITA version of Persona 4 will be right up my street.

Comment

Hirai admits the Vita has underperformed citing changing gamer habits. Gamers are used to using a variety of devices.... they're also used to the machine makers giving a damn about its fortunes. I'm really starting to get the vibe E3 isn't going to be good for Vita and that its second year is going to be tougher than the first.

Comment

I agree. It feels like Sony are going to f*ck us tbh. 'Long term is what is important...' yeah, sure.

Comment

Needs a price a cut instead of bundles. The Sony Japan store is now selling a PSvita with a 32 gig card for 35,000 yen (retail price of a regular 3G is 30,000 yen) but they need to just cut the price to 18-20,000 yen. They wont do it though due to the sheer cost of the unit and the 3DS which is half the price here will be the one parents continue to buy.

Comment

Over here the price difference isn't even that much. The 3DS XL and the WiFi Vita cost roughly the same.

Comment

Panic over. I misread it as the PS Vita 2 thread.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Price cuts won't make that much of a difference, they need to get a solid library of games out, and a start showing games that might be coming out to get me interested.

In the end devices are worth the money if they have the software library to back them up. So far I don't see any reason to get a Vita.

Comment

Working...
                                X