• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
    She's what some Japanese ladies are like. Most, are nothing like this

So I was right then - 'she' IS actually a 'he'

Comment

Firmware version 2.10 is available now which finally gives you the option to create a folder for easy layouts plus whatever game cart is inserted into the vita an icon is present top right of screen next to the time plus there's upgrade for video playback and a few other tweaks

Comment

Vita must be doing really well in Japan at the moment, trying to find a white vita and I cant pick one up at all, nearly everywhere are completely sold out of all the colours with just a few of the really big stores just having a couple of black units left.

Comment

Apparently the 2.1 update also allows the Vita to store icon placement on the memory card. Useful when you're switching between different memory cards with different accounts on - all of the icons usually get jumbled every time I do this, and it forgets any special settings like the colour of the background.

Vita finally sells out in Japan, whoop!

Comment

Not surprised it's only about ?120 over there or something, we need the price drop here too.

Comment

I wonder - can I finally remove data for all the games I've sold? Dynasty Warriors, Army Corps and something else sit on my device unused and I can't remove them at all..

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                I wonder - can I finally remove data for all the games I've sold? Dynasty Warriors, Army Corps and something else sit on my device unused and I can't remove them at all..
                Can you not just the relevant icon for a second and then choose delete from the little "..." menu that appears?

That works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Can you not just the relevant icon for a second and then choose delete from the little "..." menu that appears?

That works for me.
                  Not for those titles without still having the game cards, which I don't.

Comment

Just bought Guacamelee for ps3 and its cross play for vita excellent and Virtue's Last Reward for free on vita PS+

Comment

Looks good hope they pull off the gameplay with the vita

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                        Looks good bubbles. After watching that YT vid I saw this YT vid & have an off subject question to ask. Is this what Japanese ladies are like, or is she on drugs or (ahem), is she a man?

I'm glad my wife isn't that high pitched.

Comment

Me too, sounds more like a Precure voice actress.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
                            Me too, sounds more like a Precure voice actress.
                            I still say its a ladyboy

Comment

The high pitched voice is generally put on by girls in Japan as it supposedly makes them sound younger, cuter and more innocent... Apparently a lot of males in Japan like these harpie sounding girls/women. Although the lady in the vid is a lot older than she is making herself out to be I reckon

Different strokes for different folks... Swings and round abouts... Different horse for different courses... Etc...

Comment

Another killzone mercenary video looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X