No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now that I have my Vita I wanna ask how many of you use a screen protector on yours & which 1 is best to et as I've heard some of the cheaper ones aint so good or leave a load of ****e behind when peeled off?

Comment

How did you get on with the charger Eddie, and post your impressions , its a beautiful piece of kit which needs more love and we want others to get on board .

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
        So now that I have my Vita I wanna ask how many of you use a screen protector on yours & which 1 is best to et as I've heard some of the cheaper ones aint so good or leave a load of ****e behind when peeled off?
        The one included with the official starter pack is superb. Mine went on with no air pockets etc.

Comment

I can only use screen protectors on phones. Something about hampering the clarity of the Vita's excellent screen by using a screen protector seems sacrilegious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
            I can only use screen protectors on phones. Something about hampering the clarity of the Vita's excellent screen by using a screen protector seems sacrilegious to me.
            The sony starter pack protector doesn't change clarity at all. Zero difference.

Thats from someone who hates the pixelated softness of subnative stuff, so i think that should answer you.

Comment

We don't use anything on the Vita but we do on other devices and the only product we use after messing around with different ones os Clear Coat as it's the only one we've which always works perfectly every time.

Most people who see ours don't actually believe there's anything on it.

It's completely invisible on the screen, no bubbles, it stops the fingerprints and it can be removed really simply if you need to for some reason. You do pay more for it but if you're in the US you'll find them in loads of malls and they'll fit it for you if you prefer.

Really good customer services from them, dad a mate in the UK order from them directly and he'd only ordered the from screen guard but changed his mind and want the other pack with front and back so they just posted him a second pack free of charge.

This is how they do it, I wasn't anywhere near as careful as he was. You probably will see tiny air bubbles at the end but they'll be completely gone in a couple of days or so.

Comment

I've never put one on the Ipad as the screen is so good. A lot of these protectors wear really easy and end up looking terrible after prolonged use.

Comment

Just a quick heads up- Resident Evil 2 is now available to download on Vita again!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                    How did you get on with the charger Eddie, and post your impressions , its a beautiful piece of kit which needs more love and we want others to get on board .
                    The charger works fine with a 1 Amp Shaver adapter I bought from Poundland .
                    Bought the case that DavidH recommended (thanks mate) for 7.99 from shopto which is pretty sweet & does seem to keep it clean.

So far I'm loving it. Popped online & set up my account & redeemed my psn+ 1 yr. Still waiting for my memory card, but I have given Virtua Tennis a bash & it looks & plays so good .
                    So far my 1st impressions are much higher than they were when I got a 3DS, which was sold within a wk. I'll post my full impressions when I give it the full once over thoroughly .

Comment

Usually would go in the GCD thread but in Vita news this is noteworthy, Japanese sales finally lift off. They shot from 11,000 to over 65,000 in a week. Why? Senran Kaguras boobs might have appealed but more likely is the new price cut. Time will tell if it holds. The next big thing is Dragon Quest X for WiiU so fortunes might swap.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ing-price-cut/

Usually would go in the GCD thread but in Vita news this is noteworthy, Japanese sales finally lift off. They shot from 11,000 to over 65,000 in a week. Why? Senran Kaguras boobs might have appealed but more likely is the new price cut. Time will tell if it holds. The next big thing is Dragon Quest X for WiiU so fortunes might swap.
                        Woukdnt it be Soul Sacrifice tomorrow? March 7?

Comment

PSO2 on Vita can't have done much harm either

Comment

Shinovi Versus has been impossible to find here! Managed to get a copy today in the Sofmap round the corner from my hotel but everywhere in Akiba was out of stock Sunday and yesterday when I asked. Various other retailers had sold out too in other Tokyo districts.

Soul Sacrifice looks cool if you like MonHun (I do like the LE Vita for that though) and Tales of Hearts R came out today as well.

Comment

VITA'S ARE EXPLODING!!!!!

In Sales

Comment

Feels like a bit of a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X