PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    Hope you've downloaded them Eddie and have them in your history so you always have them as long as you have your subscription?
    Gonna have to wait til my Vita turns up as I havent got a PS3

Comment

Managed to pick up a 8Gb Memory Card for ?21 bucks too. SWEET AS A NUT MAITE!!

So what screen protectors do you guys advise I get then?

Comment

I go bare back with mine, bought one of these cases when it was offer before Christmas and am careful with the Vita like my phone etc.

Buy Product not found at Argos. Thousands of products for same day delivery, or fast store collection.

Comment

Thats a pretty sweet looking case. Is it just a slip case or can it hold other stuff too?

Comment

I use the official PS Vita case, that came with the Asian value pack. It clicks into the 'loops' in the bottom left and bottom right of the Vita's enclosure.

Didn't embed cos it's really big pic.

It doesn't offer an awful lot of protection, but it does look cool I like bespoke designs like that.

It doesn't hold any stuff either. I carry the official smoke grey card case around with games and memory cards, like a Sony whore.
            Last edited by wakka; 26-02-2013, 13:27.

Comment

i just sold a spare 16GB for ?25 (well my partners)

I've got a spare 32GB if you are going to go mental on teh purchesezzz

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                Thats a pretty sweet looking case. Is it just a slip case or can it hold other stuff too?
                It has slots for two game cards and that's it. Offers decent protection though and isn't too bulky.
                I use a cheap gel cover I got from Amazon for about three quid when playing on it.

Comment

Over 18 months later and Vita Bishock hasn't started development and doesn't look likely to.

Comment

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is released this week, already in stock at shopto for ?25.

That one slipped under my radar...get in!

Comment

Any news on phantasy star online vita please? all i can find on google is that it was meant to be out early 2013

Comment

The Japanese version was in open beta during February. It's a rather decent port once you get over the 30fps.

Still, even the PC version hasn't been released in English yet, and that's been out for ages (and is the 'main' version). I can't see an English version of the Vita game appearing for a while.

Comment

Thats sucha a shame, i actually love phantasy star online much more than monster hunter, and the vita really needed this game

My vita remains a dusty what if

Comment

It is a shame, because the Vita version is pretty much identical to the PC game, bar the lower quality textures and the drop to 30fps. There was something quite surreal about playing the game on a handheld to be honest, I was rather impressed. The touchscreen should make typing easier too.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                              Thats sucha a shame, i actually love phantasy star online much more than monster hunter, and the vita really needed this game

My vita remains a dusty what if
                              Well dig it out, get yourself a second memory stick and go download the game for free from the japanese PSN.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                                Well dig it out, get yourself a second memory stick and go download the game for free from the japanese PSN.
                                Can you do this with a Euro Vita then?

Comment

Working...
                                X