No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Improved battery life, cheaper memory cards and Free 3G/4G would make me buy another unit.

Comment

Free 3G/4G wouldn't be possible as it would be too expensive for Sony. It only works for Kindles as the amount of data they consume is so miniscule.

Comment

Latest Skype update on Vita supports keeping the call alive while it's in the background i.e. cross-game chat for all games on Vita :-)

Comment

Wonder when we will start seeing the "significantly" lower price memory cards?

Comment

"Significantly lower" is apparently $20 off the 32 GB to $79.99 over here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
              Improved battery life, cheaper memory cards and Free 3G/4G would make me buy another unit.
              If PS Vita was actually any good would make me buy another unit.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                If PS Vita was actually any good would make me buy another unit.
                Whats so bad about it? barring the lack of mainstream support on the games the hardwares fantastic?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  lack of mainstream support on the games
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Its not like theres no games at all though? and still some good quality too?

Comment

Just posted in the bargain forums sainsbury's are selling 32gb ps vita mem cards for ?42.99 online

Comment

That is a fantastic price. Just picked up one over here from Amazon JP for 7500 yen (roughly 48 pounds or so), but they are really really overpriced.

When does Sony release the info regarding what the free PSvita games on Plus will be for next month?

Comment

On the official PlayStation blog (make sure you're on the right region one though).

Comment

Wifi Vita is ?149 on amazon now, 3G ?169. Think that's dropped since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                              Just posted in the bargain forums sainsbury's are selling 32gb ps vita mem cards for ?42.99 online
                              ?39.99 on Amazon now.

Flubit it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
                                ?39.99 on Amazon now.

Flubit it as well.
                                Looks like they are out of order and taking upto 3 weeks for next batch??

Comment

Working...
                                X