No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Sony didn't have PS4 due out they could have put Ready at Dawn onto Vita development. Then we'd have had something amazing I reckon.

Comment

It would be great to see a Gravity Rush sequel but I'm guessing Japan Studio have got their hands full with Rain and Knack.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        The strange thing is that the units still go for reasonably high money second hand, I don't really get that.
        They are only a ton twenty at cex

Comment

Just purchased a Vita bundle on ebay for an absolute bargain price as it was local pick up only.

Only caveat is that it doesn't come with plug or USB cable.

Does the VITA use a proprietary cable? If it does, I'll pick up a GameWare cable for ?2.99 and charge solely via USB for now.

Comment

It's a bespoke USB cable I'm afraid.

I am probably in a minority, but the prospect of streaming Battlefield 4 onto Vista is exciting me. Kids tend to watch TV from 18:00 to 19:30, so then I'll be on the sofa playing som PS4 games I also have quite a good internet line, and wonder if streaming over www will be possible too. (Travel a lot.)

Comment

Ah, I'll have to pick one up then!

Initially I just assumed streaming over WWW wasn't going to be possible.

But was told in the PS4 thread that it will be!

But obviously, bit of time to go yet until launch.

I've bought this bundle today because of the remote play.

Comment

You can already use the Vita remote play stuff with some games like Shadow of the Colossus and Ico. It works really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                  You can already use the Vita remote play stuff with some games like Shadow of the Colossus and Ico. It works really well.
                  I only tried it with GOW HD. It was average. Hoping the PS4 hardware encoder will be way better

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
                    Ah, I'll have to pick one up then!

Initially I just assumed streaming over WWW wasn't going to be possible.

But was told in the PS4 thread that it will be!

But obviously, bit of time to go yet until launch.

I've bought this bundle today because of the remote play.
                    If you have the means try playing Ico HD using remote play on the Vita. Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                      I am probably in a minority, but the prospect of streaming Battlefield 4 onto Vista is exciting me.
                      That sounds proper awesome to me too!

Comment

I only tried it with GOW HD. It was average. Hoping the PS4 hardware encoder will be way better
                        I have to admit, I only tried it over LAN but the quality was perfect. I would assume that the quality is lower over the internet!

Comment

I am probably in a minority, but the prospect of streaming Battlefield 4 onto Vista is exciting me.
                          Do you not have Windows 8?

I get so many people in store who call it the Vista. Or the PSP Vista.

Though it's nowhere near as bad as those who come in asking for a Nintendo 3D DSi XL.

I was like "wha???"

Comment

Heheh sorry!

Comment

Heheh sorry!
                              Hehe!

Comment

Just another tech question about the VITA:

Can I charge a Vita with a completely dead battery with just the USB cable?

If for example I plug the cable into my USB plug (like the one you get with Samsung Tabs/Ipads etc). Or better, my extension cord that has USB sockets in it.
                                Last edited by 25.05.2005; 09-07-2013, 22:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X