No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could the charge cable you are using to charge from the mains be causing the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      I just bought another as I'm bored out of my mind staying in hotel rooms now that I'm back at work, looking forward to finally playing gravity rush.
      I'm about to do the same as I am going to be flying to and from California and will be the passenger in a lot of long drives!
      Gonna load it up with the ps+ games and EDF 2017 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
        Sorry for being a noob...

But can someone tell me how software licenses work on the Vita?

I've bought a used VITA and it's come with the likes of Black Ops (it was the bundled game) already installed, along with a number of other games.

Assuming I'll lose these if I reformat or sign into my PSN account or something? Or are they tied to the VITA?

Also: Why can I only charge my VITA when connected to the PC? Why doesn't it work in the USB sockets in my plug extension? It's taking ages to charge from the PC!
        The stuff will delete when you format but the console will need to be deactivated from the previous SEN account before you can sign into your own.

Comment

What?! So there's no way to login to a used VITA without someone deactivating their account first?

Can't you just do a complete system reset?

Comment

What?! So there's no way to login to a used VITA without someone deactivating their account first?

Can't you just do a complete system reset?
            You csn (I think) but ideally it needs to be deactivated as part of the reset to save any future issues. It's the same with PS3s.

Comment

So the bundled games are only really useful if you don't already have a PSN account?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                You csn (I think) but ideally it needs to be deactivated as part of the reset to save any future issues. It's the same with PS3s.
                What kind of future issues?

Comment

It's ok anyway, the guy left his account signed in so I can just deactivate it myself.

So I'll do that, then reformat.

Comment

What kind of future issues?
                    Accessing an account that isn't yours. Potential warranty issues.

Comment

Ok, sorted, deactivated everything then formatted the memory cards along with the entire Vita system.

Good to go.

Bit of a faff that though, Sony!

Comment

Just a teeny bit.

Comment

Is this true too:

"Used ps vita games disable trophies."

Seems like an easy thing to work around, but was wondering if it is true as none of the games I bought in this used package gave me the message and all instantly said 'eligible' for trophies.

Just need to sort out the charging business now: Why doesn't it work in my USB plug, but works in the PC.
                          Last edited by 25.05.2005; 13-07-2013, 17:27.

Comment

Is this true too:

"Used ps vita games disable trophies."

Seems like an easy thing to work around, but was wondering if it is true as none of the games I bought in this used package gave me the message and all instantly said 'eligible' for trophies.

Just need to sort out the charging business now: Why doesn't it work in my USB plug, but works in the PC.
                            Some do. What I've done in the past is insert the game card so it creates the icon then delete the icon. Remove the game card and re-insert. It should then say (when you select info) that Trophies are eligible.

Comment

Cheers for the help.

Only really got it for the PS4 remote play.

Couldn't resist at the price I got it.

Comment

What do we think of the analog sticks on the VITA?

Seem very short to me. Like they don't move enough.

Think I might look into an extension or something. Kind of preferred the nub on the PSP.

Anyone extended their sticks?

Comment

Working...
                                X