No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes you can, if you charge from ac from a 100% dead battery the unit is usable straight away but with usb you have to wait a bit for the battery to get a few % before it will boot.

Comment

Thank you! Will try and pick one up today.

Comment

Got a Vita yesterday, and i love it. First handheld i have had in years

Comment

I wonder if Sony are missing a trick with vita by not somehow trying to perhaps include a vita/ps4 pack. I sold mine a few months back but they are going pretty reasonable on eBay now. I just wonder what the range of remote play will be, I seriously hope it's better than Wii U. Also are memory cards still very pricey?

Comment

Memory cards are horrendous. If you want the 32GB, the cheapest is Amazon at around ?55.

We need some memory card knock offs fast, because that is just too much!

Comment

Vita cards are a disgrace. No need to be priced in such a way.

Comment

Still no 64GB cards, either. And does the Vita OS still only recognise up to 100 items per card, regardless of size?

Comment

I'm a strictly 'physical' copy kind of a guy...but I can definitely see the advantages going digital on a handheld. In fact, I think I would on the Vita...but the cost/benefit associated with the extortionately priced memory cards makes me think otherwise.

Sort it out Sony.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                    Still no 64GB cards, either. And does the Vita OS still only recognise up to 100 items per card, regardless of size?
                    Blimey can you imagine just how much Sony would charge for one of these, the 32GB is expensive enough.

Comment

My local Game wanted ?79.99 for a 32GB card!. Did manage to get a 16GB for ?32.99 after some shopping around however.

Comment

Originally posted by 25.05.2005 View Post
                        I'm a strictly 'physical' copy kind of a guy...but I can definitely see the advantages going digital on a handheld. In fact, I think I would on the Vita...but the cost/benefit associated with the extortionately priced memory cards makes me think otherwise.

Sort it out Sony.
                        I went for the 32GB (Amazon) because of Playstation plus, and that most shops don't stock vita games here. So I have a 16GB and 32GB card. I would really appreciate three things:

1.) 64Gb cards
                        2.) Much faster read speeds
                        3.) Pricing at the same level as standard microSD cards

Comment

sainsbury entertainment do 32gb cards for ?54.99. Prolly best deal i've found on that plus you can use nectar points to get money off if u go to the nectar site first.

Comment

I just bought another as I'm bored out of my mind staying in hotel rooms now that I'm back at work, looking forward to finally playing gravity rush.

Comment

Gravity rush is ace. I'm on ch17 I think and it's still really fun.

Comment

Sorry for being a noob...

But can someone tell me how software licenses work on the Vita?

I've bought a used VITA and it's come with the likes of Black Ops (it was the bundled game) already installed, along with a number of other games.

Assuming I'll lose these if I reformat or sign into my PSN account or something? Or are they tied to the VITA?

Also: Why can I only charge my VITA when connected to the PC? Why doesn't it work in the USB sockets in my plug extension? It's taking ages to charge from the PC!

Comment

Working...
                                X