PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomato View Post
    I'm so disappointed at the poor reviews of borderlands2 so far.
    Looks like a hobbled donkey running. Going from killzone mercs & uncharted as a shooter reference a much better job could of been done with it. Shame as I was looking forward to it.

Comment

Guys, I have played Wipeout 2048 when I was subscribing to Playstation Plus. So I had the game files and the save file in one bubble.
      If I buy the physical retail version of Wipeout 2048 will I be able to use my save?
      I guess it won't erase the previous game files will it?

Comment

Originally posted by MadMarc View Post
        Guys, I have played Wipeout 2048 when I was subscribing to Playstation Plus. So I had the game files and the save file in one bubble.
        If I buy the physical retail version of Wipeout 2048 will I be able to use my save?
        I guess it won't erase the previous game files will it?
        You have to seperate the files using the back up utility in the vita to a pc or mac.

Comment

It's a real shame about Borderlands 2 and about the performance of God of War Collection too. Given what the machine can do and could do on launch, how come devs are struggling to get games running well at this stage? Lack of time or resources going into them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            It's a real shame about Borderlands 2 and about the performance of God of War Collection too. Given what the machine can do and could do on launch, how come devs are struggling to get games running well at this stage? Lack of time or resources going into them?
            With BL2 Sony had to initiate development themselves as take 2 couldn't be bothered (which I get given the instal base).

To be honest I wasn't impressed with the GOW collection being so much on vita, it's not like the first two games haven't earnt their money already, and it has bad performance as well?

Really like my Vita but Sony cannot afford to drop the ball on the few retail releases it has.

Comment

Does anyone still play Little Big Planet Vita? I bought it a while back and want to get into it, and despite owning all the LBP games, I've not actually played one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Does anyone still play Little Big Planet Vita? I bought it a while back and want to get into it, and despite owning all the LBP games, I've not actually played one yet.
                It's a proper stand alone game for the Vita, very good version. Looks wonderful on the vita screen.

Comment

I recently booted up the ace Everybody's Golf for Vita and was confused. Has it always been displayed in a lower non native resolution. I looked like swill. I don't remember it looking so poor.

Comment

PSP is coming to the end of its life in Japan this summer.
                    Emerging markets and... Europe for some reason... Still get shipments for now

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      http://www.computerandvideogames.com...ments-in-june/

PSP is coming to the end of its life in Japan this summer.
                      Emerging markets and... Europe for some reason... Still get shipments for now
                      A "PSP retrospective" thread could be pretty good.

Comment

UPDATE 3.27pm: A new report suggests that Sony is ending support for PSP worldwide - not just in Japan. Sony shipped it…

Updated reports are now saying the PSP death sentence will be worldwide now

Comment

Sadly I can't see the Vita having a much longer life cycle either.

Comment

I don't want to agree... but I do. Anyone played the God of War collection? Does it perform as poorly as some of the reviews make out? Still tempted to get it.

Comment

I love the Vita :'(

I hope it carries on in Japan as the PSP did. Some great stuff coming out on it/already out on it this year like IA/VT and Mind Zero, plus both Danganronpa games in English, plus Ys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I don't want to agree... but I do. Anyone played the God of War collection? Does it perform as poorly as some of the reviews make out? Still tempted to get it.
                                I had it didn't mind god of war but god of war 2 was spoilt for me with the vita's analogue stick being twitchy whilst moving over beams
                                Also the frame-rate made the jumping button not that responsive on certain sections.

Comment

Working...
                                X