No announcement yet.

PSVita thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list above says that the MGS collection doesn't work. Which is weird. There are a LOT of games on that list not compatible with the TV.

Comment

Lol, if only I'd look 2 posts up!
      Well, that's a shame.

EDIT:
      Hang on. Are we to believe that all Vita games begin with the letters A through to M? That list has no games past letter M.

EDIT AGAIN. Looks like someone just trashed the wiki a bit. Attempting to undo the cock up...
      Last edited by Brad; 01-04-2015, 13:41.

Comment

Was that you, Brad? Did you break the wiki?

Comment

"Keith D" broke it about 10 minutes before I went to look at it!

Here he is:

Comment

He looks way too smooth to go around breaking wikis.

Comment

That is some of the most amateur photoshopping I've ever seen it must be said!

EDIT: Can I play downloaded PS1 titles (ones that work on a regular Vita)?

To answer my own question, yes you can.

Vita games look pretty good on a 46" tv at normal viewing distance.
              The PS4 games I tried all played excellently with no noticeable lag apart from Resogun, which looked fine but felt a bit wrong. MGS:GZ and Bloodborne felt really good to play using a Dual Shock 3 pad.
              Last edited by Brad; 02-04-2015, 11:11.

Comment

Retro City Rampage is getting a physical release on Vita! I am well chuffed with this. There are so many indie games that appeal to me but have a snowball in Hell's chance of getting a physical release, which is all I will ever pay for. This is great news. It has cross play with the PS4, but not cross buy, so that's a bit ****ty, but whatever!

Fangamer creates merchandise inspired by the best video games of all time – shirts, plushes, figures, books, prints, pins, stickers, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Upgraded my Vita to 3.50 earlier and have been thoroughly enjoying the Raid Mode on Resi Revelations 2 on PS4 at 60FPS. It's staggering how smooth it is.
                  Ye the last patch was quite big look fwd to testing more remote play it is great for that. Apparently have to go into remote play app and 3 dots for setting -Enable High Frame Rate, I'm sure the likes of PES2015, LOU etc will feel much better.

Also

Turn off the WiFi Power save in settings just found out from Neo-Gaf forums http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1019671 /Giant Bomb podcast improves WiFi a lot not more Remote play connection errors .
                  Last edited by JU!; 03-04-2015, 08:13.

Comment

This thread is more lively than the actual Vita scene.

Comment

A new Taiko Drum Master called Taiko Drum Master: V Version is in development for PS Vita, this week’s Famitsu reveals.

Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version announced for summer release in Japan

Comment

Super. Truly the Vita is the home of the rhythm action game in 2015 - IA/VT, Persona 4 Dancing All Night and a new Taiko game all within a month of each other.

As a rhythm action fan this makes me happy

Comment

A new redesign was trademarked in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                            A new redesign was trademarked in Japan.
                            Dead Horse and flogging come to mind.

Comment

Probably just cheaper to manufacture, I'm guessing. Keeps it technically on the market without flushing as much money down a toilet if they don't shift the units.

Comment

Well, it is Sony we're talking about here. They are pretty used to pissing money down the drain by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X